Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

listing increase technical error

i have reached my listing seller limit of 10 items and have clicked on the button to get in contact in order to increase the listing, however the message on 2 of my accounts is coming up saying that i have already had my listings increased on 08/07/2...

"We were not able to send your message to..."

We usually reply to ebay messages by replying to the email in our inbox (vs going to eBay's page and replying within their messaging system). This has worked for as long as i can remember (been selling since 2000). For the last day or so, every reply...

Please Please Please change the landing page back to the seller overview!!!

Why does Ebay believe they should change something that is working the way it is. Why does Ebay keep making it hard on sellers. Do they care about seller's issues. I feel that all Ebay cares about is buyer's issues. Most of the time I feel like a red...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem leaving feedback for buyers.

eBay full program on iPad iOS.From seller hub, shipped awaiting feedback.Get to “updated”, recently changed leave feedback pop up.Select feedback wanted then there is no click to enter button and can not scroll up or down on pop up.Cant leave feedbac...

Accepted offer items not showing in cart

I won an auction and messaged the seller about combined shipping. After they told me they do, I made offers on other items which they accepted. They asked me to request an invoice, but the ones I made offers on aren't showing up. The seller says they...

Validate your Identity

When placing a bid or offer I'm getting a message that I need to validate my identity via a PIN that ebay gives me via a phone call. The problem is that it seems the number may be blocked on my phone. Can someone tell me what the number is that those...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feature Request - Buyer Mark Item Received

Hopefully this is the right place to post this request. I wasn't able to find any place better. I use "My Ebay" to track all of the buy/sell items. Sellers often do not provide tracking information, so when the item arrives, it still shows not receiv...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is payment down?

I’ve been trying to pay for the last 2 hours and I tried 4 different cards... I keep getting an error about my payment not going through... is there a problem? How can I fix this ?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors