Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Performance Tool Question

I discovered the traffic tool performance performance today. I only have 18 listings but they all have views when I look at active listings. The traffic tool shows zeroes across everything. Impressions, page views, etc. Any one else have this issue n...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unable to create or edit listings

Hello,I am unable to create or edit listings. This is the error message:'It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Sorry, something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again.'No required fields are missing.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No "new" option available under condition when listing or relisting item cannot list items

Anyone having this problem? I go to relist or list an item and only have" used" as an option under "condition" and the item gets an error or just says "saving" when I try to submit. Has been this was for a day now, had chat with ebay twice but no sol...

Resolved! Performance of my account

Hi all..I hope you all are doing well. Since last two days my performances are shown as 0. All my impressions, page views and all rating were going 0. What is the reason for that issue? if it was happened by a mistake from my side? What can I do to m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

New Checkout not rating properly

Checkout has changed so that you can select the shipping service for each item and it's causing items to be quoted as separate shipments. Items configured for First Class work fine for single item sales, but when combined shipping causes the weight t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final Submission Error

 Every time I try to post my first listing, I get this error. All of the details on the item itself are filled out, the address is set up, and my payment option is updated on my profile, so I don’t know what the problem is. I’ll click list your item,...

5781A89C-EE0D-42D8-9AA4-796DA699B1AA.png

draft photos go bye bye

i often have dozens of drafts ready to hit the page as of today i have 65I find if a draft isn't uploaded within a specific period of time photos can disappearWorse ebays cassini spaghetti & meatball operating systemdoesn't catch itSometimes i see th...

Re: Sold item Notification

For the last three sales I have not received an email stating that I have sold something so I have gone over a week not knowing that I need to ship an item. All my notifications are showing checked and I do not have anything in my spam box

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Swiss user: everything is in German!

Hi Swiss user here.I don't speak German.Everything on ebay (website + notification emails) is displayed in German for some reason.I cannot find language preference.I try to go to the US store in order to have the site in english but it keeps turning ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors