Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! My Performance

Hi all..Hope you all are doing well.Since last three days,all of my impressions, page views and other rates are showed as zero. (0) What do I need to do to set it up as before? As I am a newcomer to this platform, it is very important for me to look ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Bidding

You would not let me buy a printer today bid on it I would of won. WHY? you had a message saying something about 6 months. I HAVE NOT BID in last 6 month, last time was last year first of this year Thanks for messing up a printer purchase for my daug...

Sub category for action figures has been removed so now I cant update or alter my listings.

I have several you pick or multi- listings categorized as action figures. When I built the listings one of the variation options was character (which makes perfect sense for such an item) For whatever reason that option has been removed leaving me in...

email notifications

Ever since the recent eBay updates, when I tick the "Send copy to my email" box nothing goes to my inbox. Since I often include important information for buyers I can only assume that it is (or is not) going to the buyer. It happens when I send perso...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors