Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Random ebay charge -35,83$

I just got on the bank to see and there was a charge of 35,83$ from :eBayO190750243122, SanJose i do not sell anything on ebay and i also havent bouht anything yesterday. If i go under purchase history nothing. Please help!  

53C4F27D-7F9A-4A6E-9565-CAE3A6C4C993.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Label Error Message to Canada

Tried printing out an electronic label yesterday for an item that is being shipped First Class Mail International to Canada and repeatedly kept getting an error message. Still having the same issue today. Reached out to eBay and was told that they ar...

Problems with Ebay website

I have read where many other sellers are having problems with these issues. I will list mine: Too many steps to go through when trying to sign into Ebay. Have to identify pictures over and over!! Website is continually shutting down when I try to lis...

Monthly selling limit increased without creating more listings with unbelievable amount

Hello,, I'm confused.. Is this a system error.. you see.. I listed about 200 items. It has increased for no reason. Can't even put a new listing. Existing listing will be removed. It was hoped that this would reset earlier this month. It didn't even ...

Screenshot (52).png

Bought $100 ebay gc and it doesn't work.

I bought an ebay gift card and put 100 dollars into it for a friends bday. The clerk said that the card was activated, I give it to my friend and they tell me that the card does not show up on the system. I check the card for them and try to check th...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved searches missing

I woke up this morning and noticed a great deal of my saved searches missing. Not only that, the order of the "date added' were completely wrong. I've tried uninstalling the app, restarting my phone (cache and cookies deleted), and checked my searche...

Shop Layout Changed Without Warning or Authorization! Category Links BROKEN! **bleep**?

My ebay Shop layout and navigation has suddenly changed without warning! Has anyone else experienced this?I am not referring to the big change to the new format several months or more ago, which I opted into voluntarily.This has just happened in the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors