Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postal Linkage from USPS FirstClass mail to USPS Priority Mail

Since, eBay's platform move;The weight calculation synchronization from USPS First Class mail to USPS Priority Mail does not automatically calibrate. For a single item with weight under 1 lbs and listed as USPS First Class mail, all is great. If a Bu...

missing money

2 weeks after payment for a sold item was due to be deposited into my bank account(verified in a message that it'd be in said account between 1 and 3 business days), still not there, with no notification messages of any kind about any issues. Finally...

Restricted Account

So I recently went to transfer my funds, but it said that my account had been restricted? So I checked me emails AND messages to find nothing about this at all. There were no warnings, nothing about restrictions or suspensions were ever sent to me. I...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Ebay Site

Dear eBay, The new site sucks hard. I realize it's a transition but for god's sake don't deploy a site until it is completed and tested. "My eBay" is MIA - I looked everywhere and had to resort to a Google search to find a link. That link took me to ...

using Dymo 450 twin turbo with ebay labels

Hello allI haven't used eBay for many years, but I'm back, and id like to get back to selling. My problem is I'm not familiar with using eBay Labels as they didn't have this the last time I used it. I have a Dymo 450 twin turbo label printer, and I w...

Adult category is gone?

I was trying to list some Hustler Comix Magazines, Penthouse Comix Magazines, and Penthouse Men's Adventure Comix Magazines...but couldn't find the 'Everything else...Adult' category.I came across an article 'Stunning News:eBay Kills of Adult Only Ca...

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help!

I have an open case for an item not received. When I click on the words Take Action, I get an error message. See pictures below. As this is time sensitive, I need this resolved ASAP.

F91BD520-2B5E-4A0F-BCE3-A3A894AEABE8.jpeg B5FCECC4-F68A-49B5-8A8B-DFE8F5296832.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors