Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! What's with the payment details screen?

I'm in the list of Payments, and click on "view" to see the payment info (this tells me how much the fees are and how much they are paying out), and I see this: It's showing up on every single transaction. I need the data that tells me what the speci...

sinndex_1-1670549763569.png

my active listings have spontaneously disappeared

Over the last 24 hours about a 900 of my active listings have spontaneously disappeared and do not show in unsold or any other area of my account. there should be at least 9300 items in my store and it keeps changing between 7500 and 8600 items, Tech...

Shipping

All listing are showing up as buyer pays shipping even though I am listing as free shipping. Re- List and nothing changes.

Buggy add/edit note for eBay purchases

I am a high volume eBay buyer. I buy a few hundred items per month. I used add/edit note a lot and rely this heavily to mark which items I received and noted any order issues. Lately, the ebay interface was updated but I found the adding/editing note...

Unable to send invoice

So I have a repeat customer who is international. I gather up his purchases until it is near the desired shipping weight, and we settle up. Sometimes this takes a week, mayber more.So he wants 24 items. I go to send invoice. Cant. Contact C/S. Find o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors