Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Search results differ by sort filter

A search of American Flag Purse with Best Match sort brings 514 listings. When sorted by Lowest or Highest Price, the results drop to 6. ( I was seeing this both on .com and on the app, but it looks like the app is functioning now.) Might explain the...

Filter

Hi, I am searchig for watches on ebay.com.au and I would like to sort according to movements (mechanical, automatic). However, the filtering does not work. It still list all type of watche. This feature used to work before (some weeks) but recently i...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Advanced Search Filters Not Working

The advanced search filters are not working properly anymore!Example: Silk Blouse in womans Sort for size options: 16W, 18W, 20W, 1XL, 2XL returns items of ALL sizes, including size S, M and sizes 8, 10, 12 etc. Also, search for 100% silk materal ret...

Cannot Pay with Paypal (Ebay Checkout problem)

Using ebay checkout I keep getting told there is a problem with Paypal and they want me to use another credit card. That ain't happening. I've used several different browsers and the same thing keeps happening. I'm beyond angry. Come on ebay, why is ...

Searches taking me to the wrong category

As a buyer, I've been having difficulty getting to the right category when using the eBay search bar. For example, I type "cymbals" and press "Enter," and I'm taken to the:Musical Instruments & Gear > Percussion > Parts & Accessoriesinstead of:Musica...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

shipping

I tried to list some items for sale but when I got to the shipping section I was unable to edit or change the shipping method. The 2 sales I wanted to post are large enough that a large flat rate would be the best and overall cheapest method to ship ...

Shipping references Australia,is set to Domestic Flat Rate $4 or Free Shipping with No International

I only have 4 products uploaded to my ebay store so far, but don't want to add more until I get this fixed. Two are set to Domestic Flat Rate of $4.00 for all locations, No International Shipping. Two are set to Free Domestic Shipping, No Internation...

number of results from searches not showing

I type in "blank cards for cardmaking" and 158 results pop up, only when you count down the listings there are only 28. I have been having this problem for weeks with all types of searches. I called ebay to report it but haven't seen any improvement.

Website errorS due to new STORE CATEGORIES

Folks your website TechTeam needs to get on this ASAP.Due to launching of new store categories this month (basic and premium I think)These technical problems have occurred that I know how of:..EBay stores have closed on many of your sellers..Shipment...

Problems with Available Quantity

Today I will be forced to cancel another order I am unable to fulfill because I do not have the items available. Both of these items were listed using "sell similar". Since I was forced to cancel another order 2 weeks ago for the same reason I have b...

Promotion Banner moved again to bottom of Page

I just noticed today, May 3, 2018 that my promotion banner "FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUY 4+" has been moved to the bottom of the page. Just yesterday, it was on the top. Anyone else having this problem. every month I am calling about this. Last month i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

store links broken on saved seller list

The link to all seller stores (where the store name is listed under their ID) on my saved seller list results in this error:!This page does not exist. Please continue to shop on eBay.However, if I click on view sellers items and then on their blue do...

stores.png
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors