Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BUTTONS FOR SELL AND MY EBAY ARE NOT WORKING ON FRONTPAGE

I am unable to use the sell button or my ebay on front page when using my laptop. I have to go through a maze to list an item or go to ebay. This makes it extremely difficult to ship an item or list! Other buttons are working. This has been going on ...

Free shipping

When I have selected a shipping option and it shows up till the auction sales or is selling then shows free shipping. This has happened to me multiple times.

eBay Tech~Please Help!! Manage My Store~Promotion Box Mgmt~link is Missing

The Store 'Promotion Box Mgmt' Link has been missing from the Manage My Store/Store Design options since Friday June 22nd. It should be included under Manage My Store~Store Design~with the options; Store CategoriesDisplay SettingsCustom Pages(PROMOTI...

"System Error" problem rears its head again in bulk lister

I experienced this glitch back in 2017. It eventually cleared up. But it is back. I am unable to bulk list items in my Unsold folder using Sell Similar. I get the following window popping up. I have reduced the number of items that I selected for the...

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 12.15.50 PM.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Viewing Numbers on my Items

I am not getting any viewing numbers on my items. I see the bids, of course, and the watch numbers but NO VIEWING NUMBERS. This is a huge issue for me - I count on seeing those viewing numbers in order to revise my listing if the number is low or 0. ...

Is it just me or does ebay seem dedicated to going out of business via stupidity?

I have been having to call in daily for the past several weeks because of an automated "security code" tag that is on my account. This has been going on off and on for several months, but in the last week has become a daily exercise to call in and cl...

Just had a 1-2 pound Item priority USPS mail quoting customer 33.00 ?????

Just received an email from a customer questioning why I am trying to charge over 30 dollars for shipping for an Item I'm selling. I checked said item and realized this was incorrect. I have it setup as 1 to 2 pounds priority USPS calculated shipping...

Can't list items using Firefox

Recently, I found that I can't use Firefox to list new item using self listing form. After I checked with Java, they advised that Java is not support for Firefox 52 or later. I am using Firefox 54.0.1. Same situation for Chrome already, what should I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors