Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VERY FEW SALES UNLESS I AUCTION THEM OFF!!!!!

i have had moderate sales with eBay since the beginning, but this last couple of months has been morbid, and I have had to auction off precious items at a FRACTION of their worth just to have some sort of cash flow coming in, and because of cash flow...

These changes are driving me nuts. Sales down 40-50%

Markdown manager - Selected 1200+ items and only half are in the sale. Unable to add new items to new or current sales. Where is the official message about the 14 day hold? This is a ridiculous idea. Sellers should have complete control over markdown...

Starter Store does not work; no link to view other items

On May 16th I accepted eBay's offer to open a Starter Store. and it hasn't worked ever since. Customer Service keeps saying that "we're working on the problem," but it's three weeks and counting and no one can solve the problem.For a few days it was ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

view counter

Can you tell me what's happened to the view counter again. The fix only lasted for about 2 days.I think some new programmers need to be hired, as the bug fixes never last for very long.

3500+ listings, 48 hours no sales. All my items "undesirable" as said by Supervisor MS, (GCX)

Yesterday, last night, on a recorded call with a Supervisor in Merchant Support, he directly stated ALL my listings were undesirable. This was said to explain away what he claims to have done as his job, which I no longer believe anything he says aft...

Leaving Feedback Feature Not Working

For the past few days, the leaving feedback feature is not working. It comes up with an error message that says We ran into a problem. Please refresh the page and try again - but after refreshing the page, you still cannot leave feedback for a purcha...

Selling

For someone reason it wont let me sell at all and i said i received a messege about my account being limited no clue what do. Started selling this year.

Feedback to Message Bob Kupbens, VP, Seller Marketplace, and Mohan Patt, VP, Core Product Experience

I read your apology and have to say that I may have felt even more frustrated afterward. I know that there were technical issues, but am unsure that I know the extent, I would appreciate knowing from eBay directly, exactly what issues have been repor...

Unable to change quantities on my listings

I have been unable to change the quanity on my GTC listings which is costing me sales and creating out of stock issues. The changes show on my dashboard but it doesn't change the actual item page. I reported it to Ebay several days ago and was promis...

Still getting emails about Saved Searches from which I've already unsubscribed

I'm getting daily emails for certian "Saved Searches" to which I no longer subscribe. At the bottom of every one of these emails is a link labeled "Disable emails for this search," but clicking that link only brings up a page with an error message re...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors