Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RSS Feeds long gone? No Google interaction?

Posted this originally on 8/3 to Active Content Board. No replies. Here is my original post. Maybe @shipscript on Vaycay (she/he deserves it as has always replied with great tech info), but here it is on your Tech Board: "...Hi, for some reason I can...

Ebay is now manipulating search results since the neutrality laws have been overturned

while part of the changing CEOs is a sign that Ebay is stuck in the same problem Yahoo had of hiring new CEOs who did not know what they were doing and pushed bad changes which caused them to lose market share till they be came irrelevant to new comp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Google method recovering lost photos

Simple way to explain is #1 copy and paste this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/(and add your item # here)#2 SEARCH in google, your listing should come up,#3 look for little black arrow in search result,click on that#4 then you see cache and click on that,...

Sneaky Change Scam Worsens..clock,promo bar,watchers,see other items,missing photo's etc

Not one fixed Not one defined explanation,that's why i say SCAM,ending auction clock's 2 min difference on auction items,promo bar at bottom,watchers not visible to the buyers,see other items redirect,missing photo's,GTC behavior changed,darkened pho...

ITEMS NOT SHOWING UP IN STORE!

All my items were gone in my store for more than 2 days. Even my store logo "the little blue door" ( besides the feedback no.s) is disappeared in my Summary page. I can only see my items when I clicked into the Seller hub page, then clicked on the "L...

Glitches and attemp to call, but eBay customer support phone keeps hanging up on me

I have a glitch where one entire day of sales has disappeared. The feas are showing up, but not the sales. Also, my number of sold items is including my previous months sales. I tried to call ebay and the phone keeps hanging up on me after a couple o...

new format

new format is terrible. almost impossible to list items or keep track of my listings. lot of glitches. why the constant changes? very difficult to keep at it it just wears a person down.

Business Policies

I love business policies. The link to the right where you could review which listings are assigned to ech policies it not working. I've highlighted the numbers. That used to allow you to look at the lisitngs assigned to each policy. It is not even a ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors