Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment options error

So my app just updated an hour ago and when I try to list a new item it keeps pulling up an error where it won't accept my email as a paypal payment option. It keeps erroring saying I need to choose a Paypal payment option. Anyone else having this is...

App Cha-Ching Sound

Your recent update still did not fix this problem. The default sound should be the ebay cha ching sounds. It is the Verizon sound.

Ebay app 5.23.0

I was having trouble previously using the Share button, it was live but would not work. This got resolved a few weeks ago. I am now on 5.23.0 and again I cannot use the “share this item”, as when pressed it goes back to my iPad home screen. I then ha...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay mobile app...

So, it should be really well synced with the desktop version. First of all, messages are a hell to deal with, mostly pictures aren't showing, hard to find the seller you've bought a product from, there's no reminder to rate products, there's no way t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Latest ios app update

When listing an item on new version of app, there seems to be no way to say you are not offering tracking on postage.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Listings not showing views...

Is anyone else having trouble with the number of views not showing up on your listings? I noticed this a few days ago. Some items I've had listed for quite a while and had hundreds of views and now all my listings are at 0 views.

Can't buy, sell, msg, or view. App resets constantly.

If I attempt to view item description, the app resets and goes back to the home page. If I attempt to create a listing, the app resets and goes back to the home page. If I attempt to view a message from a buyer, the app resets and goes back to the ho...

Tracking notifications in iOS shows city but not state.

So I notice when I order an item and the tracking number is included I notice as the item moves in shipping at least in the USA, as the tracking is updated from the carrier the city shows up on the app but not the state. Now whether that’s a fault of...

new appl disallows scrolling bids

I loaded ebay's new app for my iPhone 3 days ago. Since then, THIS is a constant! When I try to scroll on my bid list, a prompt at the bottom of the page says reload and then another page with an empty handbag logo says I have no bids or offers and p...

eBay app can not accept best offer

I have best offers on my items but when I go to accept them on the app it won’t process. I hit accept offer and then accept but it doesn’t actually accept the offer. Another great update from eBay that breaks something else? Anyone else having these ...

Unable to send a message to the buyer

I can’t do basics on my iPhone what I can do on my iPad. Don’t like the app It doesn’t serve my needs and forces me to get up and get my ipad. I use the sellers hub mostly and this app does not support that. Very disappointed since I am forced to use...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors