Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Badly timed notifications

I necer seem to get the “auction ending soon” ebay notifications on time. I’ve missed 7 auctions because it shows 20minutes after the auctions has ended. I have an iphone6 on ios 11.4. I would be thankful if this bug could be resolved

Really??!! Items not available??!!

Logged into the app this morning to go ahead and start refund requests on international items I had purchased about a month ago that still had not arrived. Conveniently, just the items that I needed to report as not received are now suddenly unavaila...

Unable to share item.

Every time I go to click on the link to share an item with someone via email the app crashes I’ve tried it multiple ways and it just keeps crashing. Any ideas?

Unable to share item.

Every time I go to click on the link to share an item with someone via email the app crashes I’ve tried it multiple ways and it just keeps crashing. Any ideas

Help

OMG eBay please fix the glitch of items showing up as ‘unpaid!’ Every time a refund is issued! I have a ton of unpaid items showing on my account. I called CS and they were not able to help either.also, PLEASE give us ‘BUYERS’ more options! There are...

How to stop ebay app from showing all my previous purchases? in IOS

Im having a problem with the ebay app on my iphone showing all my previous purchases going back years! All my purchases online are hidden , so souldnt be showing on iphone app. It only started about 2-3 weeks ago showing all my purchases. I even look...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

International shipping disappears when relisting an item

Your updates, dear Ebay developers, introduce new problems every time. Using a mobile app, when I try to relist an item that didn’t sell, international shipping from the original listing disappears, causing me to have to go into the item and revise i...

New update is terrible

This new up date is Terrible. Why did they get rid of the red letters on offers and sold? It’s all black. I sell allot of stuff. I really wish they would keep the weekend worriors ideas in the closet. Every time they up date the app it becomes worse....

I can not change the primary address.

iOS 11.4.1. I can not change the primary address. I have two addresses. First - US address, second UK address. UK is installed easily, US is not installed. on android this problem is not.

Watching Filter by Auction or Buy It Now

Really would like to have the ability to filter watch list by auction or BIN like you’re able to on the dot com site. Saw elsewhere the request to sort auction items from a search by number of bids, would like to have the ability to sort auction item...

Technical difficulties with logging in

Good day For past few days I cannot sign back into my account on the mobile app. Whenever I push the tab 'Sign in', I go to the wait screen and the little circle rolls and rolls, and eventually it gives me a message that reads: 'Oops. Technical diffi...

ios 12 public beta 2 and ebay app

Hi all. The ebay app is running well under ios 12 public beta 2. I am waiting for public beta 3 sometime soon from Apple. I will be using ios 12 through its final release in Sep or Oct. If anything bad pops up in your app, I will post it here! Great ...

Please Fix ios app

please fix the ios app, prior purchase are showing up and not hidden anymore. They also show unavailable and i cannot get rid of them. If i use the desktop version they are hidden.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors