Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with scrolling

I have already sent an email about this, but just ketting you guys know it's still a big problem. The scrolling on my phone (Note9) is very jerky and jittery. This is on the pages where I am scrolling up or down looking at items after searching or ev...

No puedo descargar la app

Ayer se desinstalo la aplicación y ya no la puedo instalar, tengo una comprar pendipend y no puefo ver el procepr de entrega

Easy Pricing

I absolutely hate this version of the app, no matter how long I use it, it’s clunky, slow and absolutely not intuitive. But along with my two main complaints of offers being automatically turned on, and the Good until Cancelled being forced on us, wh...

The app is cutting off

The app is cutting off which makes it unable to browse... so frustrating when you have to search same thing all over again

Separate field for items awaiting feedback

Would find it very useful to have a separate field for items awaiting feedback. It’s very easy to miss items as everything no matter what status is listed under purchases in the app. To be able to filter this would be brilliant.

Issue with sending messages

Hi team, there’s an issue with sending/replying to messages via the iOS app. It doesn’t seem to capture the replies and entries. Unsure if the messages have gotten to the recipient. After sending/replying there’s no history in the message.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay app hacked? Malware? iPhone 8Plus

I am on the eBay app every day. My last purchase was 8 days ago. Yesterday I logged in to the app to change my password. When I attempted to do that, I was met with the page that requests the standard 2-factor authentication; to have a code sent via ...

Feature request / new filter to enter a delivery date

Feature request / new filter to enter a delivery date A filter for search results to only show items which comply to specific delivery date with date range. For examples showing only items which can be delivered in 2 days or within 5 days . Some peop...

I cant sell

I can not sell It does not give me the option to put an item on sale.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Login function broken 5.27

I've been experiencing this problem for a while but even though I've Updated the app to latest version I still can't log-in. If I try the username and password login the continue button doesn't workIf I try the Facebook login a blank page is displaye...

Repeat listings

Why does the same listing, i.e. same photo, same price , same seller, only one to sell, turn up several times when I am searching. It bumped the skirt list up to nearly 2000 and I lose the will to go through this amount when I keep seeing the same it...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Cannot update quantity when it falls to zero on Iphone APP

Since updating to the latest App on my iphone, which I had to do as listings that I've had running since 2014 lost their shipping options (They were fine on the standard internet site) - now when the quantity falls to zero, there is no option in the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors