Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

App not working on Samsung S8+

This has gone on for weeks now. Whenever I open the app or am diverted to the app from a google search I get an error code 1001. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice and have changed passwords but still the same issues. PLEASE HELP

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

My account

Why am i not able to sign into my account 

New android ebay app update problem

Since the app updated on my galaxy s9 I can no longer access any items I am selling or via any photos for items I want to buy. The update has rendered the app useless. When is this going to be fixed! Very very annoying

5.27.1.2 Android app login

5.27.1.2 ebay app won't accept login credentials on Pixel XL using Android version 9, but will accept login creds on web interface. The issue is exclusive to the app, not the account. Unless if I caught it during nighttime maintenance, in which there...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing

Why is listing only for Good Until Cancelled on the app? No other options.

Handling Time - "No specified handling time"

Hi. I ship same day which I've selected on the computer in seller hub but on the mobile app it States that I have not specified a handling time which isn't correct.Am I doing something wrong? I noticed on the app I cannot select same day shipping but...

Switch login

When two or more Google accounts are present in a phone, and both or more have associated eBay accounts, the eBay app will not properly allow the user to switch accounts without manually clearing the app cache. If cache is not cleared the eBay app wi...

Android App Bugs PLEASE FIX

- entering a UPC when making a listing still locks several item specific categories and wont let you edit them- STILL NO OPTION FOR GOOD TILL CANCELLED, ADD IT ALREADY- after entering item specifics they will sometimes not show up immediately and the...

Bug found

Hey guys,I'm a developer myself so don't worry it's nothing too bad.Just reporting an issue with the search history (the screenshot in purple is first)I didn't make any entries with '%20'. I just logged on and saw that. The red scribbled screenshot '...

Problem with scrolling

I have already sent an email about this, but just ketting you guys know it's still a big problem. The scrolling on my phone (Note9) is very jerky and jittery. This is on the pages where I am scrolling up or down looking at items after searching or ev...

No puedo descargar la app

Ayer se desinstalo la aplicación y ya no la puedo instalar, tengo una comprar pendipend y no puefo ver el procepr de entrega

Easy Pricing

I absolutely hate this version of the app, no matter how long I use it, it’s clunky, slow and absolutely not intuitive. But along with my two main complaints of offers being automatically turned on, and the Good until Cancelled being forced on us, wh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors