Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebays Shipping label BEWARE!!!!

Ebay scammed me 45$ for a return shipping label to return a 3 lb item in 6" by 6" hand size box.......They state before paying "HOW YOU PAY We'll deduct the shipping cost from the amount of your refund. THERE ARE ESTIMATED LABEL COSTS TO RETURN YOUR ...

Bidding on item

Good morning,I am really interested in bidding on an item although the seller has specified he only ships to the US. I live in Portugal so I contacted him to ask if he could ship to Portugal to which he said yes. So then he tried to add me on the buy...

Resolved! Auto Payment Worries

Good afternoon everyone Let me start off by saying I'm somewhat of a worrier, so I'm currently worried about this lol. On Friday the 15th I bought an item off ebay through best offer/autopayment. My offer went through and was auto-paid on the 15th at...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird long automatic message

Hi I use the eBay app and messaged a seller about two items that I purchased, asking if they’re gonna ship out the item any time soon. However in response, I got this very long automatic message that just listed all the past messages the seller and I...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay/PayPal Inaccuracy On Currency Exchange Rates

Hey, I bought an instrument from a Canadian for $C 3300. The auction never showed the USD amount like it used to in these cases - another new procedure, I guess. Anyway, I did my research on the exchange rate at the moment of submitting payment so I ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

E-bay's last update turned on Auto-Pay to sellers

E-bay last update they turned on auto-pay the sellers know nothing about it and the buyers lost combined shipping so the buyers are upset cause they have paid more for shipping than for the items. Hopefully E-bay corrects their mistake so harmony can...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid

How to bid a item before item sold out

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order

How can I check the status of my order? Thank you for yours comments.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS lost my package, Seller and Ebay don't give an answer

The USPS shipping company reports that it delivered the package, but the package never arrived. They do not provide any supporting documents as to who they gave it to. The seller has not helped me find out with USPS, Ebay does nothing. Has something ...

August purchases

Want to see item purchases for August 08, 2023. How can I access that information?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors