Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

warranty

How do I get my money back if the seller won't honor the lifetime warranty

topstar

How do you get an invite for topstar to buy shoes?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you add a payment account as a seller?

I'm trying to help my partner sell some things on Ebay, but we can't seem to figure out how to add a payment account to receive payments if you did sell something. When attempting to go with managed payments we're told they aren't ready for us yet. W...

Cannot answer Selling questions

I am a seller and the dashboard indicate that there are questions that I need to answer - but when I try to, it indicates that all questions are over 90 days old !! Any suggestions?

stolen item.

Please, help!I sold one of my item. the bronze medal sent it to the buyer. The buyer got just an empty envelope. I sent her the postal paper,what I get at the post office. She didn't complaint at her local post office. So I can not get the compensati...

Resolved! Multiple Charges

I am being triple charged for the same order and I don't know how or who to get help to fix this issue. There is no customer service on ebay website section for any kind of billing issues. Any assistance will be greatly helpful.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer told me I don’t ship to Arizona.

Customer told me I don’t ship to Arizona. How can I change this? I didn’t put this on, and I can’t find where to change this. The eBay chat assistant doesn’t allow a question like this,.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return shipping label

Hi, I am trying to return a damaged item (eBay has approved the return) I am having a hard time locating the return label - I click on the "email return label" tab and it takes me straight to the "case closed" window. Several days have already passed...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors