cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Parts & took over 10 days for me to receive the clock after the promised date!!

I got a question I’m waiting for EBay to see what they can do I bought a Couckoo Clock & it arrived 9 days late from the promised date & it was missing (2) Parts to the clock. I asked for a refund on the Shipping because the Clock’s Bird Call Option isn’t & I have to pay up to $600.00 to get that fixed & to locate the (2) missing parts. It will cost me up to $170.00 to send the clock to a Professional an Experienced Clock Technician to Repair the clock & get the 2 missing Parts. So how do I proceed? I opened a case with EBay. So what are your suggestions for me to do?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Missing Parts & took over 10 days for me to receive the clock after the promised date!!

Have you contacted the seller?  The seller can either offer a partial refund, or a full refund if you return the item.

The easiest way is to go to your Purchase history, locate the item. You have 30 days from date of receipt.  Click on RETURN THIS ITEM because it is Not as Described. You will need to click on MORE to see that option. The seller will need to provide a prepaid shipping label for its return. You print out the label, affix it to the box, and have the counter clerk scan the label. When tracking shows DELIVERED back to the seller, the seller needs to refund you within 2 days. If no refund, go back to the case and click Ask ebay to step in, to force the refund.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply