cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Charges

I am being triple charged for the same order and I don't know how or who to get help to fix this issue. There is no customer service on ebay website section for any kind of billing issues. Any assistance will be greatly helpful. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Multiple Charges

@elmoegn 

Live CS is open quite yet, so wait a few hours if  you want to speak with a rep, but do this:

Scroll down to the bottom of this >> Help page on Purchase History
-click on "Contact us"
-in the Help Chat box that opens click on "See more" until you see the "Contact an agent" option (may have to scroll a bit),
or...type "Agent" in the reply box to bypass the bots
You should see the option to Chat with agent, or have them call you.

U.S. Community Volunteer

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Multiple Charges

@elmoegn 

Live CS is open quite yet, so wait a few hours if  you want to speak with a rep, but do this:

Scroll down to the bottom of this >> Help page on Purchase History
-click on "Contact us"
-in the Help Chat box that opens click on "See more" until you see the "Contact an agent" option (may have to scroll a bit),
or...type "Agent" in the reply box to bypass the bots
You should see the option to Chat with agent, or have them call you.

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Multiple Charges

If the same charge appears multiple times in your statement, look closely to make sure one of the charges is not actually a credit.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Multiple Charges

Thanks for your input. I finally contacted eBay customer support through the chat. Issue was as I was told by the rep was eBay is updating the computer system and I was one of the lucky users that was using eBay purchases at the moment of the updating process which so happens to charge me 3 times. I'm just glad I didn't by a car lol. Thanks again. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Multiple Charges

Thanks for your input. I finally contacted eBay customer support through the chat. Issue was as I was told by the rep was eBay is updating the computer system and I was one of the lucky users that was using eBay purchases at the moment of the updating process which so happens to charge me 3 times. I'm just glad I didn't buy a car lol. Thanks again.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply