Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Multiple Charges

I am being triple charged for the same order and I don't know how or who to get help to fix this issue. There is no customer service on ebay website section for any kind of billing issues. Any assistance will be greatly helpful.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer told me I don’t ship to Arizona.

Customer told me I don’t ship to Arizona. How can I change this? I didn’t put this on, and I can’t find where to change this. The eBay chat assistant doesn’t allow a question like this,.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return shipping label

Hi, I am trying to return a damaged item (eBay has approved the return) I am having a hard time locating the return label - I click on the "email return label" tab and it takes me straight to the "case closed" window. Several days have already passed...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay gift card 0 balance?

I'm out of money I guess my card says 0 balance on 1 and the other doesn't pull up at all. Any help would be appreciated

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Enlarging Photo when item sells.

Hi!How do i enlarge the small photo that appears after you win a bid. I need to see details on items, especially when there are multiple items in the photo. Any help would be appeciated, I am technologically challenged.Thank you

Not received item collection barcode

I have a parcel waiting for me at my local collection point and eBay have not sent me the collection barcode as promised on my updated , nothing after three days waiting.has anyone else had this problem, I have tried contact eBay on several occasions...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dealing with horrible seller

I bought 4 advertising as serviced vintage watches and 2 of the 4 were broken when they arrived. They were well packaged he just is a scammer. K I setup a return via eBay and now his account is inactive and somehow he removed all auctions I bought fr...

insertion fees

incertin fee,they charged listing fee on my account and my manager said that the fee will not be charged.It did not happen.Now I cannot pay the insertion fee as the insertion fee is too high for my entire sale.I have contacted all ebay rep person but...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors