Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New shipping

Can someone walk me through setting up the new Ebay shipping/tracking option please? Thank you in advance.

Stolen items

I buy bulk items through an auction house and list them on ebay. I got a message from a company saying that some of the items I have listed may have been stolen from them. The launched an investigation with ebay and may go to law enforcement. I gave ...

sending offer to buyer

Hi. I'm trying to send an offer to a buyer that messaged me about purchasing an item. I had sent him 1 offer, he messaged me and we agreed on a lower price. I can't seem to find where I can send him the agreed price offer. Can we only send 1 offer pe...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Viewing Seller Info

I cannot see the seller of an item! It's just not there. Several of this Seller's products show the same thing. Missing Merchant name. What gives?? Thanks for a reply.

Seller unable to allow PO Box on my purchase

Hi, I always use PO Box for secure deliveries. When I went to purchased item, error in Cart says no PO Boxes allowed & to contact seller to have them allow PO Box. Seller has tried, but cannot get this to change. HOW do we permit address change for t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment pending

Hi I went to but a skateboard deck and when I put in my debit card info and hit confirm pay it said payment pending. I then checked my debit card amount and the money was taken out. I check the purchase made and it said that their were no purchases m...

Heavy-duty punching bag never showed

The item never showed up, and I asked for a refund. The newbeginning company told me 3x now that money would be back refunded to me in 3-5 business days, they asked me to cancel the request, why? To make it look like I received what I did not? This c...

ebay stole my money

i listed an item and someone bought it. i sent them the product and it was delivered today. i included tracking and everything. but all of a sudden my account is suspended and the listing is removed. causing me to lose the money from the product and ...

where are my monthly eBay selling invoices?

SO eBay sends me these invoices as followsYou can download your file by following these steps:Click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages.Place your pointer over the "Account" tab.Click the "Seller account" link.On the next page, in the "Invoices" ...

Refund

A buyer wants to go ahead and return an item that I am 100% sure is not damaged and wants to return a broken one. How can the refund be denied?

Resolved! Print packing slip?

Does anybody know where and how I can print a packing slip for my order as of today, August 2021? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as all the answers I have viewed online don't work anymore. Thank you!

Sending eBook or PDF file to buyer

I searched about subject on shipping or delivering eBook electronically. Nothing appears on ebay customer service. I listed more than 200 eBooks in my site. 2 buyers bought but I could not ship without details where to send them electronically. One b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors