Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customer wants to purchase products not listed

I have listed vitamins for sale & a customer is interested in purchasing. She is asking what other protein drinks I would sell from this company which I haven't posted. She wants to purchase them but not sure if I should post it 1st.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"accept offer" will not process

I am selling an item and have a buyer who wants to buy it. He made an offer and I responded by hitting the "accept offer" button...but nothing else happens and the sale does not proceed. What is going on..??

Hand delivery

An item I sold I noticed lived in the same town so I hand delivered it in A safe place. Does that make this slow ass payout any faster?

Alert when trying to purchase

So, I joined Ebay on Monday to purchase some coffee mugs. My account was suspended, though like many others I have read about, I have no idea why. After spending nearly an hour online with a chat agent, the account has been reinstated. However, now I...

shipping label

does anyone know how to re-print a shipping label that i already paid for and tracking number is issued.Ebay sucks with customer service cant find a human even on chat assistant

Verifying account information

Is anyone else having issues with eBay sending out "verify your account" **bleep**? All of my stuff WAS verified. Now they want a photo ID (which I sent), and now that does not seem to be working, either. All of my information is good, and my selling...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

change currency

hi, i am viewing items to purchase on ebay and it shows USD, i want it to show in AUD.I have checked my personal info and it has australia selected so all info in correct, why am i still seeing items for purchase on ebay in USD?, does anyone know how...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Feedback for buyers

I'm not liking the new setup for sellers. I've been unable to leave feedback for buyers. Even when I custom the feedback I get an error message. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong (if anything)?

Bidding

For example, if I have placed multiple bids, say five equaling 15,000 and bidding starts at $200. When bidding stops does the seller see my maximum bid or the last bid?

I bought whole house water filtering system

This morning I woke up to a 4.5 x 10 large water filtering system that burst and put water all over my basement.What I need to know is how do I get the warrenty to cover this. It was bought in April of this year.I don't think the seller is doing this...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors