Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

eBay will not let me add ahipping charges to invoice

I sold a t-shirt to one buyer in Japan and two sets of comic books to another in Spain. The buyers haven't paid yet. I want to send them invoices specifying shipping charges. But eBay will not let me add the shipping charges to the invoices. If I go ...

Packing Slip

Hi, I'm a new seller and just got my first sale! So, I've printed out my own shipping label that I created and thought I should put a Packing Slip inside the box, and would like to get an idea of what comments other sellers use. I understand that eBa...

Resolved! I'm being charged by USPS for voided shipping label dating from December 2023?!?!?

This is something I haven't encountered before in the 23 years that I have been selling on Ebay. This week USPS charged me for 2 separate shipping labels that had been voided back in December of 2023. Their reason was because the labels were used aft...

Fedex labels from eBay with max 1000 additional liability?

Is this a glitch or has eBay updated their agreement with FedEx? Like just yesterday I was able to purchase liability for even more than $2000 with FedEx but now it's capped at $1000? Anyone knows if it's temporary? Thanks in advance

SHIPPING IS SO EXPENSIVE!!!

I don't understand why shipping one keyboard key costs 26 NIS? The product costs 7 or 4 dollars and the shipping costs about 12 times! So where is the logic here?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost package..now soon delivered.

Hi ! Sold a package a while ago abroad , the package seemed to be stuck for a couple of weeks with no update on the tracking. I assumed that the package was lost , and the estimate delivery date passed and I refunded the buyer. Because we both though...

Delivery attempt made (Buyer)

Hello, the Item I am shipping is still in the USA while I am outside the USA.What does it mean;Delivery attempt made while the item has not left the countryItem Ready for pickup while on tracking it is still in the USA.Item Returned by CustomsThe Ite...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Never opted in to International shipping, cancelled orders

I have never participated in Ebay International shipping. I had unhappily found out one of the Ebay listing areas that Ebay sneak fills out was the International shipping fields so I was always very careful to check, double check, and re check those ...

Shipping cost

I had a buyer enter the wrong package dimensions when calculating the shipping costs for them since they pay for shipping. I had the dimensions on the descriptions already, but they input a much smaller size and USPS would not take it since it was to...

Resolved! Shiiping To Azermaijan

I want a buy this item USB Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver 3.5mm 2in1 Audio Adapter Aux Car but cach this error The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy this item.{e218481-1224890x...

zamiqmustafayev2012_0-1713781783477.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors