Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Should the seller be protected or not?

We got the first negative feedback today! As a top rated seller for years, we do our best to keep our ebay reputation. Shipping within one day, tracking each order, communicate with buyers for their request, etc. The buyer damaged the coin and reques...

Item not as described

I bought an item form a seller in January and I wasn't able to open it right away. I was in the process of moving so I wasn't able to open the box and test out the item. I was finally able to open it a few days ago and it doesn't work and the items a...

Resolved! Buyer had her address wrong and the item came back to me

I received a package back from the post office because they said the address was undeliverable. I sent the buyer a photo of the label to see if there was something wrong with her address. She wrote back that there was no apt. number, she didn't even ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item marked as Delivered by Agent but not received

HI,I have purchased an item from America while im in Australia & the seller has given me a USPS tracking number. The Item has been marked as 'Deliverd, by Agent' and has been signed for.The place of the Agent that has signed for it is still in Americ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Shipping and Returns

If you return an item using a prepaid method (dropoff or pickup) from the Online Returns Center, and the reason for return is not a result of an XYZ error, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund unless your item qualifies for a...

Problem with seller's return address

Hello,Asking the community's kind advice for the first time here. I've opened the SNAD case because of the fake item, in which the seller (private seller) has accepted my return request.He left only his address but not his name into the Return Detail...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay give you a defect/black if your item doesn't arrive on time (USPS delay)?

Hi everyone. In late April, a buyer purchased an item from me. I printed the label on Ebay minutes after they paid and it got recieved at the post office by the next day. Turns out USPS made an error where they sent said item to wrong facility which ...

Fast N Free

Hi Just wondering, I bought an Item on the 5th of May. It said fast and free 4 days ... I just checked delivery Fedex Smart Post and says Wed 5/17/2017 by end of day. Is this normal.. If theis is fast. I would reather pay next time for something fast...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What is the shortcode for SPG stands for?

Hi, I see in the tracking history for an item I purchased about two weeks ago, it says the item has been delivered, with the last location being EPIN, SPG. I have called up my country's national mail service provider, a few courier companies, searche...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's shipping system needs an overhaul

The shipping policies don't enable you to set up different criteria for different countries. For example shipping to Canada is low risk of the package getting lost. Shipping to Mexico is high risk. The shipping system should enable you to set differe...

Resolved! Calculated postage on listing page doesn't match postage on shipping label

I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what...I put up three Beatles souvenir booklets for auction; two of them have sold. The calculator on the listing page told the German buyer that it would cost US$14.60 for one of the items to b...

Resolved! What Now Qualifies For USPS Media Mail? (2016-09-28)

I've been selling on eBay for years, and have seen my contradictory information on this subject...both from eBay and the USPS. From what I can find on the USPS website, this is the most current policy, dated: Notice 121, October 2012: https://about.u...

Customs forms for split international order?

I'm about to make my first international shipment, to someone who bought two similar items whose auctions ended within an hour or so of each other, so I guess eBay grouped them together when they invoiced him. I was going to ship the items together, ...

Paid ebay for priority mail international, they gave me a first class international label.

I paid ebay for priority mail international, it was a 2lb item. They gave me a label that started with LK. The label has a P on it so everything looked like priority mail and was fine. Now a month later and I can't track the item since I realized it'...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors