Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Media Mail Increase Starting August 29, 2021

I just realized that Media Mail increased starting today by .30 cents. I was putting up new listings and there was a .30 cent increase for Media Mail shipping. I looked it up on USPS.com and its certainly true. So if you're using Media Mail, you shou...

USPS short fee

I recently got charged for a "USPS short fee" and cannot as usual find anything on ebay that tells mewhy this is being charged....I know it is just another fee and we have many already but wanted to be sure that I am not doing something incorrectly a...

Resolved! Cha-Ching noise

Hello everyone,Does anyone know how I can get my iPhone to make the “cha ching”sound when I make a sale? When I had an earlier phone I would get that sound but now I don’t know how to get it back on my new phone. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,...

Shipping cost in tyvek envelope

I have always shipped USPS flat rate..I want to start shipping in tyvek envelopes but I don't know how to figure cost for these packages..Any assistance appreciated..Thanks

having trouble with shipping restrintions

Recently I sold a $3000 item, but the buyer says he cant pay because a message pops up saying "Unfortunately this seller will not ship to your location". This particular buyer tried 2 addresses one in Oregon and one in Colorado. I've looked and I don...

Resolved! Ship from Canada and USA

Hello,I sell drectly from my account (based in Canada) and use a consignement service (PWCC Marketplace) that -until recently- took care of storing, listing and shipping my items for me. They have unfortunately been banned from eBay for alleged shill...

Resolved! First time seeing this message pop up

So I've got a rather spendy and large tail light that was sold. I always use ebay to generate my shipping labels. However on this one I had this message pop up. It wouldn't let me click on the X in the corner to close it out, it wouldn't let me click...

Shipping to Germany from the UK GSP

Hello! We have some items we may want to ship to Germany from the United Kingdom. In the past we added a postage option for abroad but we ran into a problem. You have to register as a business if you trade into Germany from outside and we got a messa...

Fraud & Ebay

Hey there, I wanted to learn from the community how often is the case when you order multiple items from eBay, the seller sends a single item hence fulfilling their need to add a tracking number but never sending the second item. Then the eBay suppor...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors