Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping Fresh Levaes

Many Shipping Company do not like to distribute the Fresh leaves of trees. If so, can you tell me the appropriate method of Shipping? I am Sri lanka

Combined Shipping

I sold two items to same buyer today. She immediately paid both item cost and shipping but sent me an email after the fact not to ship as she is also bidding on another on Monday which could easily be combined. However, she has already paid shipping....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Listing will require multiple boxes to be shipped, how to?

I want to put some items up for auction together in a lot that will require multiple boxes to be shipped. How do I put that into my listing, is there a way to indicate multiple boxes on one listing? I hope that my question makes sense. Thanks in adva...

No option to choose delivery destinations and costs

I'm listing an item on Ebay.co.uk. I will be posting it from France and want it to be available worldwide.On Delivery Details the only options for domestic postage are: Flat, same cost to all buyers, Courier, heavy and bulky items, Collection onlyFor...

Beware of eBay's new Media-Mail Policy

Been selling on eBay for around 15 years. I sometimes list books in categories other than the book category. It's a marketing strategy...like listing a WWII book under "Military Collectibles" or a vintage bible under "Religious Collectibles". When yo...

Any solution to customers buying multiple cards but cant purchase/check out with eBay standard env?

Trying to buy multiple trading cards typically gives my customers a message that this service is not available to their address. I know the issue is because the cards are listed as 1 ounce, and they try to buy more than 3 which totals more than 3 oun...

Resolved! International shipping - Service of choice?

Hi, So over the past few weeks I've done research on what shipping service to use for small items and have come to the conclusion of avoiding Global Shipping Program and ISD all together and shipping directly to the customer. I am wondering if 'first...

Shipping from India to U.S.

Over the past year or so, I have been ordering coins from India on eBay. The sellers are fine, but the problem is the shipping, namely India Post, the national postal service. In rare cases, it can take less than a month for the item to arrive in the...

Resolved! shipping to England

I'm a first time seller. Buyer asked if I could ship to England. Buyer offered much less by bidding than I wanted for my item. I'm trying to figure out shipping and how to change my listing to show how much I'd really like for this. Can someone help?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Product/Package weight

Hi there, I am a new eBay seller and am wondering if I have to put exact weights in for simple books going through media mail? At first I was guesstimating 1 pound per book but then wondered how particular I need to be and I don’t want to get in trou...

Print label now opens new tab, then a popup, then you get to print your label. TOO MANY STEPS!

Well of course ebay has "improved" something and now what was easy takes many more steps. After purchasing a label I USED to click print and the popup came up to choose printer and then click print. Well now after the label purchase I click print and...

Resolved! Buyer wants refund but item in transit

Hello! I have a buyer who opened an INR case stating he wants a refund since he doesn't want to wait anymore. It's been more than 2 weeks so I understand his frustration and am willing to give him a refund, but I'm worried that if I refund him NOW an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors