Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Media Mail No Longer a Mailing Option?

Today I discovered that media mail is no longer offered as a mailing choice, which is extremely problematic in that I mainly sell books. I take little comfort from the automated seller help rep telling me earlier today that she would "file a ticket f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! How to edit our return address to PO Box for privacy?

I apologize if this is a common question. I couldn't find an answer. Is it possible to edit our return address to a PO Box for privacy purposes? Mine is stuck on my physical location. Thank you.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! If a buyer pays for USPS - can you choose a different shipping service without consequence?

What I mean to say is... If a buyer pays for USPS at one calculated rate, but upon purchasing the label I find I can receive a better deal through UPS or FedEX, then choose to purchase a label through a different shipping service; is there a conseque...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay standard envelope issues

A customer from Puerto Rico purchased a card listed with eBay standard envelope shipping cost. Went to print postage and eBay standard envelope was not an option. Everything in listing was correct. So I quess you can't use eBay standard envelope to s...

insurance to cover shipping.

I purchased a trailer from and individual. The transaction is being handled thru eBay and I was told I had to pay $1000 dollars for shipping insurance and it would be refunded upon arrival of the trailer. So, I paid it and next day the emailed me tha...

"USPS Still Waiting For Package"

Hey, just a question to see if anyone else is having this problem.. I ordered 2 items last Monday the 24th from two different sellers in two different states. Labels printed the next day (25th). Tracking on both (through USPS site) show "PRE-SHIPMENT...

How To send invoice for just shipping

A buyer bought an item from me and checked off "Local Pick Up" by mistake. She wants me to send her an invoice for the Shipping amount for calculated postage to her zip code. How do I do this?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Why is Ebay put 2 week delivery thim on my listings when i ship same day or next day . Anyone knows it takes up to 4 day delivery in the United States.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors