Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

SO ESUS TRACKING SERVICE IS A SCAM??

Good afternoonFirst I must apologize for my bad English, I don't live in the USA, English is not my native language either,More than 1 week ago I bought a promotional card for my collection, I saw that the service you offered was cheap and with track...

Lost Package

I sent the package on Jan 31 2022, the tracking show no movement on the package, I contact USPS customer service and they issue a request service, but still now tracking. I don't think the package will be recover, it's been more than 2 weeks. Should ...

Shipping Label for paid item sold internationally

I have a buyer who has a buying history but left address that was too long and it has caused an error so I am unable to print the shipping label. I have contacted the buyer and Ebay and have had zero response but I would really like to mail ASAP. It ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

More good news for sellers. Be ready to raise your prices (3,4,5).

For Sunday/Holiday delivery, add $12.50.Parcels that exceed one cubic foot (1,728 cubic inches) are charged based on the actual weight or the dimensional weight, whichever is greater (as calculated in DMM 113.1.3).Parcels that exceed 22 inches but no...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

SHIPPING METRICS with HANDLING TIME and LABELS

I have been selling 24 years here and things change all the time, including me. So I have offered same day shipping since the begin. No more. I am getting too old. I have in place now a one day handling rule. For all of us we understands that means :...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insurance on First Class shipping labels

Recently shipped couple of items first class. They used to be insured, but now there is a space where insurance amount used to be, looks like it has been discontinued. Did ebay or USPS discontinue insurance on first class labels? Thanks,

Shipping Options

Once I receive an offer on an active listing, am I able to re-calculate shipping?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Forwarding Expired

This is a new one for me. My customers package is being returned to me because their forwarding has expired. I am sure I will get an Item not received for this. Will I be protected since the customer never changed their address in eBay or will I have...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors