Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Seller Confusion !!!

I can't seem to get a grasp on all these shipping options and It's costing me money I'm sure...I had my shipping blocking Hawaii and I still got a sale that has to ship there and it took all but $ 2.96 of my profit margin !!!Help !!!!

UPS JAMMED ME FOR $1,296.00 EBAY NO HELP

UPS JAMMED ME FOR $1,296.00 and EBAY is NO HELP! Original estimate was $139.00 for shipping a meat slicer from MD to CO. Weight was 138.5 lbs. and dimensions were 26"x24"x20" although I entered 150 lbs. and 28"x26"x24" when I purchased the label just...

Usps issue

Please I need urgent assistance with an iPad I shipped to Florida I sold it here on eBay and shipped to Florida with signature confirmation https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9410808205496386401462# the last update is as follow...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping program … legal gap…

This GSP is rubbish for sellers.. ebay should offer the same system (or at least return labels) for sales oversea (i.e.US)in case the buyer found that the item “is not as listed” under buyer eyes (of course). what happened here? well , I can’t buy re...

Free Shipping option not on new update?

Hi Guys I was going through my listings and found one of my item was not offering free shipping so I went to edit listing and tried to update it to free shipping but I don't see it anywhere?? Literally taking a long time for something that shouldn't ...

Questions regarding Ebay International Shipping Program - NOT GSP or EISD

I have removed all International Shipping (GSP, EISD, USPS, and EMS) from my listings and business policies as shown by the ebay "How To" policy PDF . I know I am enrolled in the program but I do not see EISP on my listings. Will I ever see this? I a...

shipping

I can't find free S&H in my listing format. I then wanted to use calculated and put in the envelop measurements and the listing says like $5 to $6 for lst class shipping. Don't think buyers will go for that!Help.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Best deal on tape rolls?

I bought what I believe was a 36 count box of Prinko tape rolls and it lasted me almost three years. I want to say it was around $35 bucks back then... great deal. It was good tape, can't complain too much, but I don't feel it was the absolute best b...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay Offer Discounts to Sellers for Shipping Materials?

It would be nice if eBay offered discounts to sellers when buying shipping materials! Shipping material examples: printer ink, packing peanuts, boxes, padded envelopes, tape, bubble wrap, plastic storage bags, labels, etc. These materials can be expe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Slow to update tracking?

Anyone else getting a delay on eBay tracking for USPS items? I dropped off like 8 packages yesterday morning and only 4 have been "processed" by USPS. The rest say they're still waiting for the item.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors