Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Held in customs for a week now

HI, this 8th of January I bought two products to seller from Hong Kong, the problem is that it arrived to Madrid (im from spain) the 25th of Juanuary but it has been Held in customs since, almost for a week now. I don't know if this is a common thing...

Ebay do not let me change the shipping address change

Hello, can you help me, I need to change my delivery address but when I edit the delivery address in my Ebay account it does not let me Seve the new address.And if I create a new one, it is not saved with the new address either.always return to the o...

jemele56_0-1675143853884.png jemele56_1-1675143929598.png

Resolved! Seller provided wrong tracking code

Hi, The tracking code format was “AA0###…” but he typed the 3rd character from the left O(as Orlando) instead of zero. I could find this error in the forwarding agent’s website and messaged him to let him know but he never replied and now the package...

eBay Intl Shipping - Prevents Combined Shipping

I just learned from a buyer that eBay is not combining the weight for listings using eBay International Shipping. eBay should have informed sellers about this limitation when they rolled out this service. This is BIG for international orders. Almost ...

Resolved! EIS multiple purchases question

@stainlessenginecovers @pjcdn2005 @dbfolks166mt Anyone who is familiar with EIS can answer, but paging you 3 b/c I know you have a lot of knowledge about EIS. I combine shipping typically, even when buyers make 2 separate purchases. I just combine th...

Media Mail grayed out

We have sold music books for the last 10 years shipping almost exclusively using Media Mail. Now starting earlier this week Ebay will not let us choose Media mail as an option when shipping. It is grayed out. Is anyone else had this problem?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 2 helpful

Do I have to Opt out of Ebay International Standard Delivery before being invited to EIS?

I have two stores that I use Ebay International Standard Delivery on. I would like to change to the new EIS (Ebay International Shipping) Program in both accounts. From what I can tell it will be slightly cheaper for the buyer, and the fact that ebay...

Screenshot_20230130_125027_Samsung Internet.jpg

Return Shipping with Payment Dispute

So I had a buyer open & close a return then open a payment dispute through their bank before I had a chance to respond. I was worried they were going to try and keep the item but have now responded that they will ship it back.My question is can I sti...

Why do eBay Standard Envelope charges take so much longer than USPS charges to process?

Shipping label charges for USPS hit my balance typically within minutes, occasionally as long as a day after the label is printed. On the other hand, charges for eBay Standard Envelope take days and even weeks to transact. I just had a batch of Stand...

Shipping location

Acording to new ebay  rules  Why ebay don't allow to ship china items..?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors