Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller change shipping method after sale, buyer paid shipping.

The seller for a listing had expedited shipping through USPS priority mail described in the listing and it cost $14.50 for the buyer on top of the item. After the sale the provided tracking number was through UPS ground. I tried to get the invoiced c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay International Shipping

I used to ship internationally via GSP, but now EIS seems to be the default method. However, I got a message on a sale I made, a person from overseas said he could not bid on my item. How do I know if I am enrolled in GSP or EIS? When I list it appea...

Resolved! Postal Service Problems!

Lately Their Has Been To Many Postal Issues, Orders Arriving Late, Not By Much But Still Late!, Carriers Are Not Scanning The Tracking Codes, I Have Spoken With My post office Manager & She Says They are Very Short Staffed & Carriers Aren't Doing The...

usps claim issue

I sold an ipad here on ebay and unfortunately it wasn't delivered USPS - 9410808205496386401462 I filed a claim with USPS and it was denied I shipped with signature confirmation priority mail small flat rate box. Kindly advice on how to respond to th...

Resolved! Buyer doesn’t want signature confirmation.

I sold a item for $1300 and usually ship with a signature required. The buyer said last time he had issues with signature confirmation and suggested usps blue express. (Not even sure what that is) anybody have thoughts on how to proceed?

Resolved! Ebay Standard Shipping Suddenly Unavailable. Is anyone else having issues?

All of a sudden I'm not able to select the "Ebay Standard Shipping" option for coins and collectibles even though I'm in the right category/price range/shipping weight/size, etc. This has never been an issue before. Is anyone else experiencing this i...

eBay international standard delivery

I normally use eBay Global Shipping Program for international customers and ship using a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope and prints an international shipping label.My question is, can I still use the Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope using the e...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping issue with buyer

I have a question about a problem I'm having with a buyer. He purchased a 179$ chain from me I gave it to him for 150 and because it is the holiday gave him a free $30 Cross to go with it for his grandfather. He paid for the shipping and I purchased ...

Shipping

I clicked shipped on an order and I haven’t bought a label. How can I purchase a label now?

Resolved! Ebay Internatonal Shipping

I'm confused. I watched the video to remove international shipping from all listings, and by doing this that would add ebay international shipping. I did a bulk update. Some listings show I only ship to United States, and others exclude Canada and Ce...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors