Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I ordered a backordered item and want to cancel it

Ordered an item online from retail website, items are on backorder over a month out and I'd like to cancel the order. The website has a cancel backorder ability but the check box doesn't show up on my phone. I have notified the company and no respons...

Resolved! How much longer do i wait?

The estimated delivery date has come and gone. The item was purchased 2 weeks ago. It still says not shipped. The seller has been very poor when it comes to responding back to me. 4 messages to the seller and I've only received one back... Which was ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I need specifics on return cut offs.

Hi,I sold a coat on 10/16, it was delivered on 10/23. On 10/24 buyer put in a return, said it was too big. The buyer was instructed to return by last week. It hasn't been returned yet, the return has now been updated for 11/27 return date. Now that's...

Buyer hasn't received item

Hi Everyone.I posted an item on the 7th November the day after the buyer paid.I received an email yesterday telling me it had not been delivered.It was sent 2nd class costing £1.22 the item cost £1.50.What will be my next step.Thanks in advance.

Return request for damaged item

I have a situation where a buyer received an item and then trans-shipped it to another country outside the US. It was opened overseas and the item was damaged. The buyer claims it wasn't packaged properly, but I find it more likely it was damaged dur...

Неверный адрес возврата

Мной был приобретён товар у китайского продавца на площадке eBay, который в итоге мне не подошёл.Я запросил возврат товара и денежных средств. Через центр разрешения споров eBay 06.10.17 я получил сообщение о решении вопроса в мою пользу. В данном со...

Does USPS carry padded flat rate envelopes in their post offices?

I go to two post offices and both have a kind of kiosk section with flat rates boxes and envelopes. I've only ever seen the regular flat rate envelopes, along with small/medium/large flat rate boxes. Something just came up where I sold an item that I...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My item not as described

Hi!! I bought an iphone on ebay.The seller describe the iphone in perfect condition iphone 6 gold 16gb (unlocked)..When the iphone arrived 1-it wasn't gold but grey , 2-Didn't charge the battery..when you open the phone first it shows a red line on b...

• 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to change the shipping method on a return?

Someone sent me shoes in a box labeled 'first class package' (15.9oz) even though the actual weight of the box is about 32oz. I'm returning them b/c they didn't fit but ebay is having me print a similar 'first class package' return label. It's just a...

Do you have the right to ask what the damage is before accepting a return and request a photo of it?

After 17 days the buyer is requesting a return for item damaged in shipping. I took the item to Box City to make sure the box size was perfect to ship. I have requested he let me know how it was damaged and send me a picture of item and outer box. I ...

Resolved! Estimated delivery

who is responsible and decides how long will be the estimated delivery?i know that we must select and buy thing with less estimated delivery but many times it does not show before you buy it. Any way why so much, see the attach image, this one has 69...

estimated.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud Buyers and NO Seller Protection

We sold a Microsoft Surface tablet for $360, buyer received it, a few days later doesn't contact us but instead opens a claim saying the touch feature is non responsive after some time, so we accepted the return claim. We get the item in and the tabl...

Ebay Global sent my buyer a different item than they won from me

So I get an email from overseas bidder with photos this morning. He has requested a return for wrong item sent. In the photos it shows his name on a label on a Amazn box with a weather monitoring station.So obviously Ebay Global has mixed up the Levi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors