Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Flawed Return Policy

Where do I even begin? I have been selling on ebay for years and the lies and deception you would think I would be use to already by the ebay customer representives. I sold a perfectly fine working cell phone to a gentleman. I know how ebay works and...

Resolved! one day shipping and post office tracking

I sold a large item on Oct. 30th, mailed it Oct 31st (at the post office counter), the Post Office didn't scan it until Nov 1st, and it appears eBay dinged me for not shipping it on time on my "Seller Level" for late shipment.Does eBay use your label...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

no return policy, buyer ask for return please help me

Hello .I have the problem with the buyer.I decide to sell on auction set of different items wich I bought at the flea market (coins,banknotes, vintage spoon,medals,order etc.) set of around 30 different used items. I clearly wrote in the auction that...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

i haven't received my item and the seller doesn't respond to my messages

i ordered an item an item on October 27th and then days later the seller hasn't shipped it and i try to message the seller and whoever they are do not reply to my messages i am not going to let whoever con me like this because i need my money for a n...

Buyer wants to return and receive a refund on a item listed as No Returns Accepted

A buyer is wanting me to refund them for an item listed as No Returns Accepted. He searched the item using the UPC number (I have no idea what that is or how a product gets listed under that) and bought it under that pretence. My item was for just Se...

Package missing

I shipped the item and buyer didnt received after a month. Tracking in my country already show item already handed over to the receiver country, but they didnt find any record at the receiver country. so what should i do now? alraedy summit the compl...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

New shoes quickly deteriated after the 30 day return period

Bought a pair of new shoes in July 2017 and noticed that the outside piece of leather on the right shoe was very dry and cracked but did not contact the seller because it appeared that the leather was not tearing or splitting. About 6 weeks later, an...

Buyer listed incorrect address after I shipped the item?

Okay so earlier today once I got off of work, a buyer purchased a book of mine. Seeing as I had the item already packaged up I printed the label and dropped it off in a USPS Dropbox right around the corner. A few hours later, the buyer contacts me sa...

USPS intl' first class begin with UA

Back then when the USPS intl shipping stared with "LZ" is about 5 USD cheaper, and traceable in most of the EU country. Austraila , New Zealand, Singapore, Brazil and even UAE. Now they change the beginning to "UA", 13 dollar for 3 oz of weight inste...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping is driving me crazy

Well I'm new to ebay and feeling helpless at the moment. I can't seem to get this cost of shipping thing together. I started offering fast and free, but now I'm afraid of incorrectly not getting the shipping price correct when entering price. I have ...

Reembolso

Hola, realice un reembolso en mi cuenta de paypal y en mi cuenta de ebay ya me sale que el reembolso ya fue realizado, pero en la tarjeta aun no me sale que ya se regreso ese dinero y en mi cuenta de paypal sale que de saldo tengo $0 no se que debo h...

Approved return but buyer wanted $ for return packaging - now opened PayPal dispute?

My original post: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/Approved-return-and-buyer-wants-more-for-packaging/m-p/27645371/highlight/true#M208854 Long story short, a buyer opened a return on a book last week stating the package and the book ins...

Scamming buyers do not always get their way

I've heard horror stories about buyers who game eBay's system and force a seller to issue a refund while keeping their purchase. Example: buyer sends an box containing a piece of junk to a random address in the seller's zip code. The tracking informa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors