Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Media Mail not on shipping options?

As of last night, Media Mail does not appear as an option on the drop-down list for shipping items. It was there a few days ago. Anyone know if this is a new policy, or did it get left out by mistake? I don't find anything on the USPS website about t...

The estimated date Ebay is giving for FC is 12/23, but the cut off is today.

I've had several customers buy items shipping First Class today. I have one day handling, so the packages will go out tomorrow (12/20), which is past the USPS cut off for First Class delivered by Christmas. Why are they saying that the package will g...

Combined shipping for 6 items...buyer is returning ONE AT A TIME

SO, apparently there is a loophole in ebay's return system that allows buyer abuse of returns with ebay's blessings it appears. A buyer purchased 6 videogames from me, 6 different auctions ending the same day. I combined the invoice, and shipped as o...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 76 replies
  • 3 helpful

Possible Buyer Fraud regarding the Global Shipping Program

An international buyer purchased a figurine from me and filed a claim...not with Ebay, but with Paypal...that the item was damaged in shipment. I asked for proof of damage and he sent me a photo of the item...WHICH IS APPARENTLY PHOTOSHOPPED TO SHOW ...

printing postage unavailable?

I'm trying to get labels printed out so I don't violate eBay rules and miss the deadline, yet when I try to print postage I get the system unavailable message. Does this mean I won't get dinged by ebay or does this mean that they specifically made it...

Memory card

9.29.17 bought a Samsung memory card 250GB, it turned out to be defective, losing files. what do I do to return or exchange?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Ahlstrand Marine is well respected in the Ebay community and has been since 2001. With Ebays change in the way on time shipping is calculated we have gone from a "Top Rated Plus" seller to below standard with actions thretened to our Ebay store by Eb...

Seller is not listening

I asked the seller to give me a full refund before they shipped it and they decided when they saw the message to send the item and not give me my refund which I no longer wanted it from them but they still sent it and I still want my refund and I'm n...

Shipped Item with Tracking Never Received

Hello, everyone! I spent nearly $350 on a PC processor the other day. I was estimated to arrive on the 15th and I still haven't received it. I'm aware it's the holiday season, so delays are okay. The tracking information hasn't updated on eBay or Pay...

Ebay refunded buyer that claimed item wasnt received (tracking says delivered)

Hi, I'm just a new seller to EBay and have come across a pretty big problem. I sold an item to a person and after sending the item out, I provided tracking and also took a picture of the receipt for myself. The item sold for $660 and apparently, item...

USPS Tracking Today

Hi - I sent out 3 Priority packages this morning, took to post office, waited & got tracking scanned, have postal paper receipt. Now 2 of the packages are showing the acceptance scan as well as already being at a sort facility, whilst the 3rd one isn...

Sold as seen TV

Hi I recently sold my tv on ebay, the buyer came and checked the tv, however decided he wasn't happy and pointed out some dead pixels. I apologised and the buyer then left, however he came back shortly after and asked if i would agree to a £10 discou...

Bulk shipping problems

Beyond frustrated with eBay. We had tons of problems with eBay bulk shipping today. The errors we kept encountering made 5 of our orders miss the shipping deadline. eBay customer support promises to fix this, but I have heard those promises before, a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors