Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipped to incorrect address

Sold an item on 7/2, printed out invoice and order details. I shipped to this address on 7/30. Contacted by buyer on 8/2, item went to wrong address. Called eBay support. The address I shipped to is not showing in the order details today but it was o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Asked for refund - seller does not respond

Hi! I recently bought a product, but I got a better price and asked for a refund after paying it, but the seller never answered any of my messages. Is there a way to get a refund of what I paid?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! No button to get eBay to Step in

During my vacations in San Francisco I purchased a bike part and the seller sent me a wrong one. Now I can return the item for a refund but the return label is for returning the part from the purchase address (the hotel) and I'm already back to my co...

Resolved! Feedback on Your Experience with FedEx SmartPost

In the next few months I plan to start selling some heavier items . Some will fit in a USPS Flat Rate Medium box but most won't. As part of my research to start selling these items (mostly older tools and polished rocks my great grandparents were roc...

Item failed during buyer use, Am I responsible?

I sold a set of new bicycle wheels which the buyer agrees arrived in as described condition. The item failed in a bike race after at least 50 miles of use. The buyer is now asking for a refund. Opinions please

Resolved! Paypal Password Not Recognized When Printing Labels in IE

For some reason I can print one of these new shipping labels in IE 10. I can't log into Paypal to pay for the label because it won't accept my password. Can't log in! However, it isn't an issue at all in Firefox. Does anyone know what the issue is?I ...

Wrong shipping address

I was wrong at the shipping address, how can I fix the address? Just ask the seller?Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Using stamps to ship small packages

I was wondering if I could use First Class Mail (stamped) (.71 cents) to ship on Ebay? I don't remember seeing it as an option when I sold a few other items on here. The item itself can stand damage (if it would be tossed around and such) and it easi...

Beware of fake prepaid international return label

Just want to share my experience so that people will know how to deal with a similar situation in the future. I order an item from a Chinese seller, but the item is not the item advertised (the item I received lacks the HDMI input). I open up a retur...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

return option not available in the listing anymore

I have a couple items where the return option is not available in the listing. It used to be there since I accept returns for all my items. Now in these two particular items, it says "the seller does not accept returns"when I go to edit the listing, ...

Case closed with a refund to the buyer

Hello Everyone, recently a buyer opened a item not described return. I accepted the return and sent 20$ to his PayPal for him to send back the item. He uploaded the tracking number R0178701729RU i never received the return and I tried to track the it...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delivery time by international delivery

I made an invitation from Saudi Arabia to Israel. There was no delivery time-it said it depended on international shipping or something.When should it arrive?Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Messaged Me almost 5 Months after Sale Asking if I sent Item

I sold an item on March 17th of this year. I sent the item within a few days via USPS. Today (August 5th) I recived a message asking if I had sent the item. I found the confirmation number but at this point it doesn't say anything. I am unsure about ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Money back guarantee has let me down

Bought a pair of jordan 4 x Levi's from the seller and knew I got screwed when they shipped straight out of Taiwan. Sure enough shoes showed up fake as can be and seller was not helping with a return. Opened a case with ebay and it was going good unt...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors