Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller with positive record not responding, feedback and refund options are not there

I have pre ordered a collectors edition game from a pretty good seller on Ebay with a really good record an year ago and everything seemed fine and dandy, I even bought another collectors edition from him that arrived the fastest I've ever seen and e...

Shipping Label Page Not appearing

I have two items to ship. When I click on either of them to print a label, I get flipped to the Seller Central page that tells me about shipping with UPS. I don't get to the print a label page. What is going on? I have tried this on different compute...

GSP return item problem

i have problem sry for my not good english but i'm not from USA 1. I buy item for 398$ item is shipped international with Global shipping program2. item is came damaged3. i read here on board advice what to do in that case4. i open case on ebay and w...

Sorry, you can’t ship this item.

As it says in my Subject line, I am unable to ship an item. That is the response I get when I try to print a shipping label. Is it because the P.O. is closed on President's Day? Therefore not allowing me to print out the label until maybe tomorrow or...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers are setting their shipping prices way to low.

I have been seeing sellers with a 3 pound item with first class shipping. Anything over 1 pound CAN NOT be mailed first class. It has to go priority. The postal service is starting to check the weight on these packages and then having ebay take the d...

Resolved! Seller Shipped My Item Wrongly By Media Mail - Question

I was informed by USPS that my package is delayed because the sender (seller) shipped my item by media mail instead of parcal post. It's a clock. Obviously not media mail. So I will be stuck with the extra postage fee when the carrier arrives at my d...

seller Protection protection garbage! lastest ez scam- return!

rethink making fair business with Ebay as a seller, I am a Top Rated seller with around 600 transactions. I got my status from the ground no store and I take pride in my sales and work to make them. I have no store or factory, I get all my deals from...

How are your returns preferences set up?

Curious how some of you have your returns preferences set up? First of all, I have never gone in and even looked at my preferences until today after getting an automatically approved return. It seems in the past(and this is under the new returns poli...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Wants to Ship to Different Address

A buyer with 3,000 + feedback wants me to ship an item he already paid for to a relative's address in another state. I sent him a message explaining that I can only ship to the address shown in the order. I have not heard back from him. If I do not h...

Seller hasn't responded to my returns request; what happens when ebay steps in?

I work both sides of the fence so I know pretty much how things work. I have attempted to work with a seller on a time sensitive item that arrived incomplete.They did provide tracking for the missing item but that will take about another week could n...

No fan of FedEx smartpost

Paid for FedEx Smartpost shipping on Jan 8, 2018 in the amount of $7.82 for a jacket weighing 2 lbs.Tracking number showed FedEx receiving package on Jan 8, 2018 and to this day still shows FedEx in possession of this package. I requested updates of ...

Refund Request: Buyer Lieing Or Missusing Return Reasons

What can I do about buyers selecting the wrong return reasons, whether purposeful or not? In the current case, I want to let this person return something, but they clicked the "defective" option, even though in their case it just doesn't work with st...

cancelled the order , and changed my mind

hi, I need help, A buyer bought an item from me, and i faced an issue when i tried to ship the item to him, so i had to cancel the order, and now the problem is fixed , and i want to send him the item , he still hasn't replied or confirmed the cancel...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors