Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Partial refund completed via Paypal, but not recognized by eBay??

Running into a bit of difficulty issuing a partial refund to a buyer. I made the offer, they accepted, and it was a pending transaction on Paypal for a day or so until the money came out of my bank account. According to Paypal, the money has now gone...

seller scam. He doesnot reply and i cannot open anycase

Hello, I have recently bought a wifi extender but the seller was a scammer and sent me a piece of plastic. I once open a case before because he was taking too much time to ship the item but i have closed it after he supposedly 'shipped' the item. I h...

Is it me or eBay just for Chinese sellers

USPS is ridiculous, FedEx smart Post is worst. Is it me or eBay is for Chinese sellers only who can ship all the way from China for less then a few dollars.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

EMS or SAL parcel for shipping from Japan?

Options for shipping a 2500 g package, value about $190, from Japan are EMS or SAL parcel. I wondered which is the best for fees, customs, trackability etc. The price doesn't differ much. Someone in Quebec tells me EMS is "customs proof", even for ex...

Resolved! Conflicting Return Information

Hi all, I recently received an item (a box of trading cards) from a seller who had a free 30-day return policy. Not to get into too much detail, but I was on the edge of filing a Not As Described claim to start the refund, since there were some sugge...

Resolved! non delivery overseas

I recently sold and shipped an item to Finland. After a couple of weeks it was returned to me as the Finnish PO had been unable to deliver to the buyer ( presumably they have a similar carding system to us? ). The buyer has now started a non delivery...

refound money

There is the agreement between me and seller about the refunding without giving me a thing. (The thing stays with me). He tells me to open the dispute, but how can I do that in order to get my money back and I want the item to stay with me?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

item shipped via fedex undeliverable due to damage.

Customer informed me the item was on a "holding pattern" due to possible parcel damage.I checked online and see that the package is marked as damaged and cannot be delivered.I refunded the customer (via pp)ad currently waiting on fedex claim to go th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! EBay please fix the penalties for missing the 24 hour deadline if customer request item be held.

I hope that there is something that can be done about this as I am sure I am not the only one who has run into this problem. Last month a customer requested that I hold an item for several days before mailing because they were not going to be at home...

Yes I know I should know better! Scammed again ! Ranting

I buy a lot on ebay and have for years but this scam of not putting all items in the box Yet package shows delivered is a pain in my butt! Yes I have won claims in the past for this but it takes time and is a bit stressful because you always wonder w...

Refund not showing in paypal

i got a refund from ebay and it says i got the money in my activity but its not showing in my bank sccount or paypal balance.

Bank Overdraft Charges Because eBay Didn't Follow Refund Policy

Just putting this out here in case anyone else has had a similar experience or to maybe help prevent what happened to me from happening to you. I rec'd glowing feedback from a buyer I sold a vintage 60s faux fur coat to. A couple of days later, she s...

Resolved! Package Forwarding Return

I recently sold a mouse to a buyer who told me he was from Ukraine. I don't ship internationally. My first thought is to cancel the order, but when I check the address, I realize he is using a shipping forwarder in NJ. I figure I'll just try it out a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors