Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1 week from Ukraine to NY, Its been 3 weeks since it left NYC to NJ..no more scans.

CP041462625UA Seller sent my a piece of audio gear with Priority mail international with the above tracking code. It didn't take long to exit through customs, but after it left a Metro NY PO, its been in limbo since April 28th. I am right across the ...

Do I refund the shipping cost?

Hi, I have been doing free shipping for years but have decided to change some of my listings and charge for shipping, I just want to know if I receive a buyer's remorse return if I don't have to refund the shipping. So if I sell some jeans for like $...

Complain

I bought an item from a chinese supplier last year and I didn't receive yet, I have made contact with them and nothing, I have tried to make contact with e-bay but the system say that the case is closed, what I have to do to be reimbursed ?thanks;

Getting screwed by the buyer and eBay on returns.

So a buyer buys a brand new pair of gloves from us still in package, it was our last pair. We had the item listed as no returns. A MONTH after it was delivered, the guy says theres a tiny rip in the gloves and wants a refund. We say basically no retu...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item Not As Described, Seller Sent Return Label, Then Mailed Item Back Instead Of Issuing Refund

I purchased an item that was described as "like new." When it arrived the case was broken, the disc was scratched, and it looked shopworn. I took pictures of the item, filed a return request, and immediately got a response with a prepaid label. I sen...

Item returned to seller but he wasn't home and has never picked it up from post office

I bought a rather pricey birthday gift for my daughter. It was $390. It was a graphics tablet and described as in excellent condition. It arrived scratched, filthy, dented and the back coming off in two places. I contacted the seller immediately and ...

No mail to China, Hong Kong, Macao and other countries.

The post office does not own its own planes. All mail moves as baggage on commercial airliners. Many airline companies have stopped flying to China because of the virus. Article in today's paper from the Associated Press. As a result of the shortage ...

Resolved! Best way to ship internationally

Hello everyone, Old timer here selling over 20 years but new at selling collectible Vinyl LP’s from my collection. Can you tell me any tips on using the USPS for international. I have read a few items to steer away from Global for these items because...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Increase in packages shipped to Russia marked "return to sender" with little or no explanation...

I sell worldwide and have shipped to Russia a thousand of times. For the most part, it hasn't really ever been a problem. Over the last 2 months, I have seen a sharp increase in packages being rejected and sent back to me. I am primarily shipping new...

Ebay Global Shipping Program - issues

is anyone else having issues with the Ebay Global Shipping Program. Had a buyer from Thailand purchase something from me through the Global Shipping Program. Went to ship the package and the label had his Thailand address on it, not the KY Global Shi...

SNAD vs. Insurance Claim

Hello all. I recently purchased a painting that was framed and behind glass. The seller packed it insufficiently, the glass was shattered during transit, and the painting/frame/matting was severely damaged. I immediately contacted the seller, sent a ...

4 days for Priority Mail to travel 3 states??? is that the norm???

being a new seller, i don't have much experience with Priority Mail, but am really disappointed. I upgraded a buyer's package to Priority Mail to get it to him a little faster, paying over double what it would cost to ship 1st Class. The package was ...

Should I pay oversea return shipping fee?

As you can see from the screenshot, the buyer claim that he is from Ukraine but his shipping address on eBay shows he is in U.S.( I also shipping the item to him in US address before), I have paid the shipping fee for his return in his US address. Ho...

321.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

RU Tracked Packet from China

I want to buy an item but the only shipping method is "RU Tracked Packet from China". May I know whether it is registered mail or normal air mail? Thank you.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors