Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seeking opinions on variations listings.

As a buyer, I hate it when I see a variations listingwhere all the variations are sold out except for one or two items.That's a huge turn off for me. Now the tables are turned. I am the seller and I have a few variations listings where I can't get an...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller offered me a deal

Hi, can someone explaine please how a seller offered me a deal on an item I only viewed? I thought sellers couldn't see who viewed, or who is watching an item? I only viewed it. I nearly pressed accept because I'm selling a similar item and thought a...

share button

IS EBAY EVER GOING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM? Have contacted ebay IT, as have several others.. HERE IS THE PROBLEM!!!!!! Still with the same problem, we cannot share on our Facebook store/page, contacted eBay, they said they would have IT look at it, and o...

Resolved! Jim Beam Decanters

Dear friends, Yesterday, I posted 16 Jim Beam Decanters on my store for sale. Because one of them did not say "empty", all 16 were taken down and lost.After a brief discussion with an authority, I was told I would have to "PROVE" that the decanters a...

Banned from selling on eBay

About a month ago, I received a message from eBay that said my account is being reviewed due to "unusual selling patterns". This would make sense because I only used to sell clothing on my eBay account (I have two kids), and I've recently started to ...

Selling: Timing of Listings

In terms of the timing of listings (for seller with some, but not hundreds of items to list), I have heard that spreading them out over days, rather than listing them all at the same time, can help with their invisibility and ranking in the displayed...

Updating the Blocked User List

As time goes by my blocked user list has grown. Is there a way to keep this updated so that buyers that are no longer on the platform will be removed? I do know that if a buyer deletes their account they do in fact stay in the blocked list. This seem...

Resolved! Ebay monitoring emails & suggesting I wasn't truthful with a buyer

I'm selling some sports trading cards that my ex- left behind over 20 years ago. I haven't collected cards since 1996, so I'm rusty on how some sets were sold in Series I & II. I misidentified a complete Series I set as a complete set. Buyer notified...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Does this negative feedback really hurt the seller?

Someone I know asked me for advice on this. They got a negative feedback for an item that eBay ETA shows tomorrow (9/16) and tracking shows it will arrive on time. But on 9/15, the buyer gave the negative feedback“Still haven't received it as origina...

Steps in downloading pictures for a listing with a cell phone

I have been selling here on eBay for years, but my camera is not downloading pictures as before. I am thinking of using my cell phone camera but would like to know what this might entail. Possibly an eBay app, and if so, is there a charge for the app...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! The shifting change of technology, algorithms, opportunity and traffic flow

How the algorithms of eBay work is a very interesting topic. A long time friend of mine who's been selling high volume on eBay non-stop for 20+ years told me the time when listings end, and re-post, is when traffic seems to get a boost. It is certain...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 37 replies
  • 3 helpful

"Whitelisted" seller able to sell restricted items?

Like other post there is sellers that can sell items that can't be sold by 99.999% of ebay sellers.When asked how I could become a Whitelisted seller I was told I could not. That is a monopoly because their items are reaching on top list on google an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors