Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Will you be attending ebay Open next week?

I'll be attending the virtual event. I have very low expectations as far as any new announcements (and wonder if they are going to work some of the Fall Seller Update announcements into the event). But as long as I can come away with even one useful ...

Ebay in Mexico is charging illegally 20% of ISR tax

This is for the Mexican sellers: if your name or last name has an "Ñ" or an accent (latin symbols) . You are most probably paying 20% of ISR because your information does not match with your tax information. The only way to change the information at ...

Buyer message saying didn't receive package shows same time stamp as delivery scan

Yep. Got a message this morning claiming buyer didn't get the package despite the delivery scan. Says they got a handful of pkgs but not mine. I immediately looked at tracking and the delivery scan timestamp shows up as within 1-2 minutes of buyer's ...

How do you open an unpaid case?

The link Ebay provides to open an unpaid case takes you directly to cancelling the order. I don't want to cancel the order!! I want to open a case against a buyer who refused to pay for an auction

IS THIS A SCAM OR LEGIT UPCOMING POWERSELLER CHANGES BY EBAY?

Dear awlAs a PowerSeller, you’re one of eBay’s most trusted and valued sellers. While the PowerSeller program is part of eBay’s heritage and has provided a meaningful badge for sellers, it now exists alongside eBay’s Top Rated Seller program. Because...

Bid Cancellations

It seems that some buyers feel they can place a high bid on an auction while fishing around for similar auctions, place other bids, then cancel their original bid, which leaves the first seller high and dry.This has happened to me, and their reason f...

Scammed by buyer, Ebay refusing to help.

Buyer bought a very expensive computer from me. As soon as he received it, he messaged asking for help with usage, and immediately opened a return "item is defective" before I could even reply. I messaged him asking what's wrong, and he just ignored ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer Fraud, Ebay Allows It

So I listed items for sale as a package. Had proof that what was in the description was the actual items sent. The day the items are to be delivered the buyer starts making comments that he just read the description, mind you he haggled an offer that...

Why did Ebay add an outrageous shipping charge to my sale item?

Hello - For context, I have sold hundreds of items on Ebay over the years but never encountered this situation before. I recently posted to sell a nice tennis racket on Ebay, for$100. For some reason, Ebay added a shipping charge of $152!! So, when s...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors