Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

When returned item is damaged or missing parts - computer returned not as sold.

Customer mysteriously returned a computer I sold.I shipped this item from my UPS store and a month later they called and told me I had a package there.I went and picked it up and it was the computer I sold about a month ago.The buyer shipped the item...

Deleting my own sold items

My items are still being shown in my active section after being sold and after a long period of time and i have to delete those listings. Ebay causing issues with buyers buying the same item from the same seller because the item is still active even ...

How do you guys file a police report

eBay had my 400$, seller and ebay did not issue me a refund and they said item was delivered.but it was refused by me and i was told i will get refund by the seller and by ebay.and it was eBay money Guaarante but they don't wanna issue me a refund.so...

logging into paypal

For no apparent reason,I am unable to log into paypal from ebay when purchasing postage.All I get is the blue wheel of doom.Any thoughts?

listings disappeared!!

Yesterday, my active listing are 69 total. At 10AM, 9 of my listings disappeared in my store. I was calling Ebay, they told me to wait 8 hours, and the listings will be back. And today, all my listings disappeared with my store. Also, when I searched...

Bid retraction

Had a buyer retract a bid on a $1 starting price, no reserve auction. Reason he put was “wrong amount entered”. Which is obviously **bleep**. Looks like his max was $5, at the time he was the only bidder- so he was on the hook for $5 AT MOST. Again, ...

Would Paypal review information from eBay if a buyer opened a second case?

I just had eBay close out an INR case for an item marked delivered - it was open and shut as my tracking number proved the item was delivered. Took their automated system less than five minutes to deal with the whole thing. I'm curious, though - if t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have eBay made changes again? Send invoice now missing from sold items

Up until yesterday when auctions sold I'd open the item link in the eBay sold email. The item would open and you used to be able to click 'send invoice' from there. Now its replaced by 'RELIST.' eBay I sell unique items why on earth would I want to r...

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

What is the cheapest way to ship freight from Europe to the USA?

On my last trip in 2017 an extra 50 lbs suitcase was $100. A 10 kg (22 lbs) package would have cost me $140 to send from Iceland to the USA via the post office. Suppose I bough 500 lbs of things to bring back and sell. What are some low cost options?...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Having an eBay store is really paying off!

Selling on eBay certainly is...………..what??! In the last 9 days, I've sold $11.65 on here. On FB - $165 On Kijiji - $40. What a joke! Good luck to all.

Just Thinking

Just thinking about the good old days in 1998 when I sold on here. Ebay was advertised as the garage sale of the Internet, now it's not so fun. I remember selling broken printers on this site and made a killing. People knew they were buying a broken ...

Share It

How do I stop this appearing in my listings? I have no desire to share anything I am selling through my social media. Thanks

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors