Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Educate me on this free returns thing.

I bought this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2009-Pontiac-Torrent-Rear-Lift-Gate-Red-Chrome-Arrowhead-EMBLEM-new-OEM/261625350123?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 but sold the car it was going to be used on before it arrived...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Accidentally accepted a scam offer!

Hi! I'm new to using ebay and this was my first time trying to sell something-- I listed a pair of boots for $49 and an offer was made for $100. I accepted it right away, without realizing that it was a little suspicious. After viewing threads of sim...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

Active listings not showing up in searches

I am a new Ebay seller and noticed something today. I posted three new items and they show as being active in my listings. However, none of them are showing up when I search for them on the Ebay site. I've successfully listed about 30 other items wit...

Resolved! Selling via cellphone

I would like to know if you could use just a cellphone to run a store and sale? When using PayPal as payment method. Using a prepaid credit card by greendot.

Resolved! Why can seller list item with a New Jersey address, but items coming from CHINA?

Hello, I just purchased an item that I assumed was going to be coming out of New Jersey to only see that it coming from somewhere in China, now that it has shipped. I didn't want to purchase from China. I will from now on be asking sellers where they...

PayPal removed as automatic payment method?

Anyone else get a notice from eBay about their automatic payment method? We just got this - MC999 Your PayPal account has been removed as an automatic payment method We've tried to charge the PayPal account you set up to automatically pay for your eB...

Resolved! About link removal

HiA couple of days ago I received a message from eBay in regard to links in my listings ("Immediate action required. Remove active content and/or contact information from your listings").I have two kinds of links:- Google Translate widget at the top ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Mistake?

Wow, sales are really bad. Everyone keeps posting about other sites to sell on? Anyone want to let the rest of us in on the secret?Signed up for an account on the Big A today. Dont know

Why do some seller put an item up for 100 x the value?

I see some sellers put up a listing that is stupidly priced. Take the Coke Starr X openers. I see them for 999 dollars. I know Starr X and this one was made from 43 to 75 when Brown moved to W Germany. Even the early ones are only worth about 25 doll...

Eligible for unpaid item cases

There is line in the Orders section of the Seller Hub that shows what transactions are eligible for filing a UPI for. I never cared what that number said because I always have everything as IPR fixed price... so it should always be zero. But there's ...

31 days and a choice to have the listing end when stock is 0

I think I could make the new rules work with these two things. And if sales picked up just a bit, I might go with the starter store just so I can go on vacation. I usually (but don't always) just have one of something, and zeroing everything out for ...

why hasnt ebay been able to negotiate a shipping rate like posh*** or Mer****

does anyone else wonder,, why does't ebay have an up to 5 pounds ships for $6.49 like posh**** negotiated for all of it's sellers and buyers.. Ebay has much more volume and marketshare ,,certainly the reason must be because they didn't even try! uggg...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors