Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! How do I reship an item I sold

Hi, I sold an item to someone who put the wrong zip code and my item was shipped back to me. Is there anyway I can ship back the item I sold with the correct information, buyer wants to pay. Thanks.

1099 from question?

Ok, so I did not get a form from eBay because I didn’t meet the 200 sales or $20,000 in sales last year, but how do I report this as income since they won’t be sending me a form?Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Bulk relist not working

I have had to resort to single listings only via Seller Hub.Curious minds wish to know--is there a bug in the system, or are there any other links besides the Classic pages where you are able to relist any number of items when you check off the squar...

Below Standard Rating. What happened to eBay?

Been selling and buying on eBay since 1999. Getting very annoyed with my "Below Standard" rating. Remember when eBay actually had a customer service department with live humans... not AI. The company has really forgotten it's sellers. Flakey buyers w...

selling woes.

so, i once owned a thriving ebay business which i decided to close about five years ago when they altered the algorithm causing my sales to plummet. i have kept the account because sometimes i like to buy or sell some items just for myself. anyhow, i...

The new unpaid item process...

Can someone please tell me what I'm supposed to do about unpaid items now? A guy won some auctions a week ago on Sunday and hasn't paid. He's a regular, but a very slow payer. To get him to pay, I open unpaid item claims and he pays before they close...

I think I’m being scammed and eBay is helping them.

I’m sort of new to selling and I recently sold an item on eBay for around $1,400. I chose UPS ground shipping and did not elect to use signature confirmation. I believe I purchased additional insurance but I cannot find shipping details for this tran...

Resolved! Handling Time to 30 days

Hello, I am trying to sell pair of sneakers and I ordered it myself from a separete website so I do not have the shoe with me. I am wishing to change my handling time to 30 days, but I don't see the option to. This is my first time selling as well, s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Cost Feedback

With 390 positive feedback, all free shipping, how can my feedback score for shipping costs be 359? Is it due to returned items? We don't offer free returns. eBay issues return labels. We don't.

ebay Standard Envelope

Do I need to list this as a shipping option in my listings or will this pop up when the individual pays for the item. On two separate occasions when I showed that option it allowed an individual to use it when there was more than three cards or the p...

Forced Managed Payments

Why are sellers being forced to accepted Ebay's flawed "Managed Payments," or stop selling. I've been on ebay 20 years and now am not allowed to sell unless I opt into managed payments. Why would anyone give all their personal financial information t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors