Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

I purchased an item. It first stated it was being shipped and then I received an email. Item no longer available. Tried to contact seller and they are no longer a registered user. What should I do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

"Return Closed" as a seller

I have been handling a return case over the past few days & have yet to return the time because I've been trying to handle things with eBay customer support. However, the funds that were being held due to the case were returned to me & I am given a s...

I don't understand Ebay return policy.

I'm a top-rated seller for office supplies and printers. I had a customer that ordered a printer and he complained about the printer is not new, and warranty expired. So I let the customer return the printer as we offer 30 day free return policy. Gue...

s-l1600.jpg s-l1601.jpg s-l1602.jpg s-l1603.jpg

Resolved! TRACKING NUMBER & CARRIER NAME NOT RECOGNIZED

I have to return a faulty item to get the refund. I gave it to the local post office for shipping. When I try to type in the tracking number and the carrier name, neither is accepted, both are not recognised.

Use refund

I returned an item and have a credit setting on my account and want to use it how do I do it. I can't see it in my account

Handled completely wrong

Very disappointed on how this was handled by Ebay. This clearly was a case of the customer not reading the description and did not work with his configuration. Clearly stated by the communications with the customer. Yet Ebay will get the customer to ...

return and refunds - dodgy seller

Good afternoon, I have been having trouble trying to return an item/getting a refund for an item that turned up completely not as advertised. The item was advertised as near perfect condition however turned up, broken in multiple spots, old, dirty an...

Seller Does Not Respond

I received an item that was found to be defective and requested a return to/refund from the seller. He has not responded. It appears E-bay will not step in as the transaction is over 30 days old. What recourse do I have at this point? Thanks!

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors