Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund not made due without tracking number. Case closed by eBay

eBay ruled in my favor when I asked them to step in regarding my return request. So I packed the item and used the eBay label. Sent it back weeks ago. I kept checking the return status and saw it arrived for the seller and the message read that my re...

eBay manipulation of facts

On Monday, September 27, I requested a callback from eBay, and a few minutes later, I received a call from Bruce. I explained I had returned an item, the seller had received the item almost 2 weeks prior, and the seller had not refunded my money. He ...

Refund rejected

Can seller refuse a refund if the product is unfit of size?I bought $150 pants and it’s too small. The seller refuse my refund request.

Contact ebay

Has anyone been able to call eBay or email anyone that responds?? I purchased an item, returned it, and eBay kept my $. No item no money. Thanks.....Carol

Seller run around on return - no help from ebay

Purchased a Sound bar from seller Bose Corp. on 9/16. It's a refurbish so I know I was taking a chance on it. Seller has a 30 return policy and pretty good feedback. Rec'd 9/18. Hooked it up on 9/20 & it doesn't work - contacted seller. 9/21 seller t...

How long to wait for item?

I bought an item on Sept. 7th. I tracked it until the 14th, when the tracking ended at a certain P.O. I'm assuming it's lost. How long do I wait before asking for money or identical item?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Batteries leaked inside toy

I recently sold a 20 year old toy that was factory sealed inside the packaging. The buyer received the toy and proceeded to open the package and remove the toy. He noted that the batteries had leaked inside and he removed the batteries and tried to c...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

I recently bought a new old stock cassette tape and the seller shipped me the wrong tape. I emailed the seller immediately and notified them and they apologized and told me to return the wrong item. I sent it back and they received it and they never ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return payment to Buyer

Hello, Please advise what action needs to be taken to inform the buyer the artwork is no longer available. Thanks

Resolved! Why doesn't eBay refund my return shipping fee?

I bought something from an overseas seller, and it didn't work at all. The seller didn't give me a shipping label and promised to refund the return shipping fee on eBay. (So they asked me for a return EMS receipt and invoice.) But eBay didn't live up...

1asd.png 111.png
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors