Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

fraudulent returns--busted!

I just read about a man who filed fraudulent returns on Amazon, to the tune of $290,000. He would purchase high-end items, file a return and get a full refund, and then return an inferior item. He then resold the expensive items on his own Amazon acc...

Just like clockwork...

Every year, I have 2 return requests. I had 2 last year, one fell off last month and one falls off next month. So today, I got a return request to replace the one that fell off! Brand new, in the package soccer shin guards didn't fit. I don't want it...

I want to return this case for calculator

I want to return this case. It is not suitable for highschooler. Too large, hard and bulky. She refuses to use it. I started return but there is no free shipping and I can't afford the shipping costs to China.

RETURNS

Does anyone else think its rediculous to give customer 2 months to return item !

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

return

I sold an item for parts. The buyer is in Israel, wants to return it saying item doesn't match description. I have offered to refund the purchase price but not the shipping. Ebay is not giving any time frame for the buyer to respond, I had just a few...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can no longer upload my own return labels?

I used to have free return shipping set up for my store. When a return request came in, I could simply upload a return label from a carrier of my choice. Now, eBay automatically sends a return label to the buyer which I don't want. (Inflated shipping...

Resolved! 50 days to ship a return??

So i have a return for an item-no biggie, happens from time to time. What I just noticed is that the buyer has 50 days to ship the item back. When did this change?50 days of money tied up in a deal is a bit ridiculous. I have found that after about 2...

Resolved! Return requested. Will this affect feedback?

I sell clothes but I do not accept returns. A buyer just opened a return request. Reason: "I just don't like it'. I really want to just deny it. But I assume she can then leave bad feedback? How should I handle this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Returns

I sold a very valuable Pokémon card over 3 months ago and had to refund it to a buyer due to them not “liking” it there was a dispute going on and at the end ebay decided that the buyer was right and so I did the refund but it’s been over 2 months si...

The refund is closed. help me plz

I bought a product on eBay, but the product was 22 dollars and the delivery fee was 13 dollars.While waiting for delivery, the seller told me to apply for a refund, saying he couldn't find the product. I applied because I was told to apply through eB...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller won’t send return label

hi! So I bought an item, in the listening it said “authentic restock” but when it arrived it was clearly a bootleg version . The seller aproved of the return and then I got another email saying the seller can’t send a return label ? What should I do ...

Seller wants to replace not refund

I bought a smart irrigation controller which said was brand new but doesn’t even power on when plugged into an outlet. Seller has been very rude from the beginning and wants to replace after I return item but since he’s not an electronic store with n...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors