Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return the item.

Hi, I’m the seller,buyer changed he’s mind and want’s to return the item.He opened return case and put “ doesn’t fit”he received new item as was in my description, also in description I said” No return accepted”,price for item and price for shipping ...

ED916F14-911E-42F4-B0A8-DF6A82C35571.jpeg

returns and refunds

I started then cancelled a return because the problem went but it came back again. Ebay won't let me re-open the return. The seller is really bad at communicating and I want my money back I've had np joy on the phone either. Why won't Ebay allow anot...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer returned item without opening a return or contacting me.

Okay, so sell VHS tapes. A tape I sold was delivered, no issues. Only I get it back in the mail today. It wasn't returned to sender, and shipping was paid for buy the buyer. I didn't authorize a return, but I don't mind doing one. The buyer claims to...

Need some help with my return request from a buyer...

I sold an item on eBay and the buyer asked for a refund.I sold a pair of shoes and I told the buyer right after she purchased my listing that I didn't have any receipts or boxes for the shoes, and she agreed that's fine and accepted the item.Also in ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Partial Refund Offered for Damaged Item in a Shipped Lot

I am just starting out and have great ratings so far. I shipped multiple items to a buyer in ONE box with FREE SHIPPING. When it arrived ONE item in the lot of 4 items was damaged. I offered the seller a refund of 1/4 of the selling price to cover th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund

Seller just replied with offer for refund I hit the reply button and ebay tells me the message is over 90 days old when they just sent it. Is the seller playing games with me?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

scam

So it is my first time purchasing off eBay and i put in a bid for an item. after winning the bid the seller told me to contact him on discord. after doing so he said that he had a better offer from someone else. i was very confused because i just won...

Resolved! How to not use eBay's Return Labels on auto-approved returns

We have auto-approved returns turned on - And most of the time, eBay provides the return label when approving - But I'd prefer to have the option each time to send our own vs eBay automatically supplying theirs to the buyer. Is this possible? Or woul...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't get a return ticket for obsolete phone

How do I get Ebay to contact me. I have contacted vendor who does not understand that a 2G phone will not work on the new towers. Getting the runaround. Need help getting Ebay to respond

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return for an exchange

How do you go about return for an exchange when the return is past 30 days?

Resolved! Return labels

A buyer initiated a return that I accepted. I am using an ebay return label that I “believe” I paid for, but don’t know how to find, which is another issue. there is a tracking number showing. How does the buyer receive that label? He says he’s waiti...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors