Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return Shipping Reimbursement from International Seller

Hi everyone. I recently purchased an item from an international seller. The item did not match the item description so I requested a return which was fortunately approved. The seller was unable to send me a return shipping label because it is an inte...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller CLOSED Return as Soon As I Sent the Request.

I bought a pair of shoes that were too small. I put in for a return. I immediatley received a message that the return was CLOSED!Then I saw the seller had a message that they would be away until the first week of November.So I waited until their retu...

returns

I have an authorized return, but when I hit "See return details" it says there is a technical issue. This has appeared for 3 days

Return Shipping Reimbursement

Hi everyone. I recently purchased an item from an international seller. The item did not match the item description so I requested a return which was fortunately approved. The seller was unable to send me a return shipping label because it is an inte...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Full refund for opened package

Hey everyone I recently bought a collectors edition of a game for the Nintendo Switch. The listing specifically said for the Nintendo switch. When the package arrived and I opened it there was only a ps4 copy. There is nothing on the box the specifie...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I haven't got a refund

Hi Ebay community I received wrong item (item without any value). I opened return request, and I have sent parcel back to the original address of seller (it's already delivered). I was informed in return details section that seller has initiated refu...

Resolved! Product doesn’t work

I bought a cricut from eBay Commerce Inc. it does not work. I’ve tried several times to get this issue resolved and no success. I’m becoming verrry discouraged with ebay. If I can’t get this taken care of I will be out $227.93. Please tell me how I c...

Buyer wants to return because they ended up getting double

I sold an about $180 collector's item. The buyer messages me after receiving it that they would like to return it because they ended up being gifted another and have two now. I do not accept returns, but I know that doesn't mean anything. I know the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Refund been issued before item has been dispatched

Hi,I have experienced something unpleasant. I haven't received the item nor the money. Since it was my first time selling an item online, I issued the refund before receiving the item has been dispatched. I have been on contact with eBay since and no...

Lack of action by eBay

Has anyone on eBay had problems with getting a credit for return postage that you had to pay for, out of pocket? I have bee trying for over a month now to get a credit for a return I had to pay for, out of pocket, and keep getting the runaround from ...

Buyers Remorse?

Hey there, I had a sunglasses listing up with 30 day return. The buyer got it and decided they didn't like the way it looked on their face, decided they wanted to return them with the option of 'I didn't like this'. Per my policy, eBay automatically ...

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors