Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spell Check on Posts Now Gone?

All day I was having problems accessing the spell checker that was one of the buttons above the text entry box. Kept getting the Error 500 when I tried to use it. Now this evening I don't see the spell checker button anymore, however I do see misspel...

Issue with subscribing to store

I haven't seen anything here but I can't find a way to subscribe to a store - I was told by ebay rep that this is an issue but no idea when it will be fixed. This is a serious issue because I send emails to subscribers, marketing/promotions. Can some...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Ruins Searching

When searching in a specific category if you change a work in title ebay removes the specific category and most times does not even allow the search to continue in the same category. Good going ebay. The old ebay did not do this.

Slower speed!

I don't really want a reedback, just wanted to put this out there I sent to Technical suport, and talked to customer service.:It's sad that when you get to big to try to save on site processing time pushed onto business customers. The easiest way to ...

Number matches 15,765 ! YOU ONLY SHOW ME 30

Sick and tired of you ebay. Change web lay outs, messing with search engines, and telling me to leave feedback. Maybe I don't think I should have to leave feedback for some things. I'm going to keep searching until you fix the problem. I'M NOT GOING ...

Can not contact seller

I am trying to ask a seller a question about his listing. However, when I try to go through the contact seller option on the page, I get the message "We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately this seller is not able to respond to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Glitch or technical issue for ebay...

Hello ebay! I just wanted to share a glitch/ technical issue with you. Latst night i receied 5 orders all in a row. I know this buyer. This is a repeat customer who lives in China and buys from me using ebay's global shipping program. The orders were...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors