Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Technical Issue" (exact quote)

comics-scifi-collectibles in Member-To-Member Support suggested posting this here: I get this **bleep**ed up banner all the time: Today it was "track" an order; last week it was "print" a return label. 'Trying again' doesn't do a goddamn thing (excep...

Untitled.png

eBay App **youtube video** links no longer work - PLEASE FIX

eBay,Please investigate issues with the eBay app in regards to youtube video links.Simple (a tag) direct links do not work anymore on the eBay app.Links from the desktop browser work fine.Links using a mobile web browser work fine.Links from your app...

Resolved! watch list jumbled up, prices changed to excessive amounts

I went into my watch list to find an item I want to buy today. The list has been compromised greatly. The pictures don't match the items and the prices have increased to insane amounts! Last time this happened I had bogus purchases begin to happen an...

ebay is running very slow.

Anyone else notice how slow ebay is running the last few days? I have been trying to list items and it take forever for the pages to load. Very frustrating.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

This item isn't available in the requested quantity. It may have been purchased already, or the list

Paying for Items error message:"This item isn't available in the requested quantity. It may have been purchased already, or the listing has expired." Hello my Fellow eBay community! This is my first time on one of these discussions. So, I've been hav...

Shippo Labels Unable to load

I have purchased labels for two separate orders and when i try to print the label it tells me "ErrorFailed to load PDF document" and prompts me to try again but with the same outcome. And since I have already purchased the shipping label through ship...

Leaving feedback on app

Just went to leave feedback using my android phone and one of the options just says "yes" or "no". I think this is normally supposed to have something similar do "did this arrive by xx/xx/2019". I attached a picture

Resolved! Bad search results -- returning false matches

I often search for "Maine" in categories of interest. Recently the search tool has been included many false matches, apparently based on the search key "Main". I use search to narrow what I need to look at. The addition of unwanted "hits" is not help...

WHAT IS GOING ON? EVERYTHING IS CHANGED!!!

This is ridiculous! I'm not a big time dealer, but, I do sell enough to take a substantial amount of time to check for payments, pack, print labels etc. Every darn thing has changed and I'm all over the place trying to do the things I was able to do ...

view order details page not showing only sell similar on sold and awaiting payment

which leads to may problems1. you cannot refund customer because the paypal no longer shows2. you cannot turn off unpaid item cases3. you cannot print additional labelsnot all listings but most listings have this problemview order details page is mis...

Listing Page is missing "Print Shipping Label", "Order Details" along with the rest of the links

All of our listing pages are now missing the helpful links such as, "Print Shipping Label", "Order Details", etc. We have checked on other computers and browsers in our office and they are all showing the same thing. Hopefully this can be resolved, a...

Muliple listing not working properly

I am trying to list my items in the multiple listing feature. Specifically when I enter a name into the Title field and when I go to the next title the prior title disappears. Sometimes the title persists when I move to the next title, some disappear...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors