Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sold items won't load

Since yesterday 4/16/19 when I try to view my sold items I get the message "There was a problem loading your items. Please try again later." tried multiple browsers, same error.

Duplicate emails

A number of times when I have listed items, I got two emails for the same item to state that it is live. The items are not listed twice, however, it is annoying because I constantly have to go back and check to make sure that ebay isn't listing the i...

Missing Drafts on Ebay Mobile! How to Retrieve? What Happened?

Just went to my mobile and was going to add some pictures to some of my drafts.When i went to the selling page there where no drafts. This is only happening on my cell.My desktop shows I have 17 current saved drafts. Any body know a solution or is ha...

Resolved! Follow-up Feedback option not working?

As a Buyer I have tried several time to leave a Follow-Up Comment but it will not stick.When I click on Leave Follow-up Comment it goes back blank and does not post.Is there something I can do to change this or a problem on your end?

1.png

Is this legit??? ebay.com/signin/s

Hello Community, Just wondering if ebay.com/signin/s is legit?? Tried to login using my password. Nope...oops no match....then ask for password and verification via numbers...then it works...odd...happened to me twice this week.

Resolved! HELP I Lost a email connection ???

The image below is on my "Selling page" when I click the reply button, it sends me to my message page with no link to the message available. How can I contact the buyer to continue the conversation? ThanksDave

ebaymsg.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Facebook ads and EPN reporting tool

I have converted an EPN promotion link in smart URL in one of my post, that I subsequently boosted, but my results on my facebook ad are WAAAAY lower than the reporting tool in EPN. Is there a time lag, or am I doing something wrong?

Check out and payment issues

When checking out, goes to screen with this message “one or more sellers cannot accept payments now. Call seller for help.”Been trying to pay for purchased item from different sites.from cartpay nowyou have won etchelp

calculated shipping wont calculate

When I try to go to an item that I want to buy that has calculated shipping and have it calculate what shipping is for my location it wont do anything and keeps having it set to United states and wont let me calculate for any other locations even tho...

Relisting items gives random views on the items from the 1st seconds

The items that i am relisting for the past two weeks are auto generating views from the first seconds. Some might say that might be actual views but i really doubt it as i tried altering the descriptions and item specifics on purpose and whatever i p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors